The Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff OUT NOW!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff OUT NOW!

Post by this me3 on Sat 28 Jan 2012, 01:00

Admin wrote:
@this me3 wrote:Hey all.

i got a problem with installing the sims 3 master suite i apply the fix for the sims and when i try to update my game it gives a error then i looked more around on this website theni found a video followed everything step by step and still doesn't work Sad is it becaus i buyed the base game and late night and
Ambitions? the error name is (dutch pc so i try to translate it so good as i can Smile ) fail while updating: unoffical files please help me Smile
Hello,

Please apply this manual Patch: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v129-fix-manual-patch
After that, apply the Ultimate Fix.

@kceres31 wrote:Yay! Been waiting for this admin... Downloading now. I wonder what awaits me in Master Suite. Thanks alot!! Will seed when I finished downloading... cheers
Thank you and have fun playing!

Everyone else,

PLEASE DON'T POST ANY PROBLEMS/QUESTIONS HERE, BUT POST THEM IN THE "DOWNLOADS" SECTION INSTEAD!

Thanks for the help Very Happy it works now thank you very much Smile keep up the great work Very Happy cheers and i like'd all the games from the sims (and others) u made they always work fine...once again thank you bounce

this me3
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Sat 28 Jan 2012, 01:29

@this me3 wrote:
Admin wrote:
@this me3 wrote:Hey all.

i got a problem with installing the sims 3 master suite i apply the fix for the sims and when i try to update my game it gives a error then i looked more around on this website theni found a video followed everything step by step and still doesn't work Sad is it becaus i buyed the base game and late night and
Ambitions? the error name is (dutch pc so i try to translate it so good as i can Smile ) fail while updating: unoffical files please help me Smile
Hello,

Please apply this manual Patch: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v129-fix-manual-patch
After that, apply the Ultimate Fix.

@kceres31 wrote:Yay! Been waiting for this admin... Downloading now. I wonder what awaits me in Master Suite. Thanks alot!! Will seed when I finished downloading... cheers
Thank you and have fun playing!

Everyone else,

PLEASE DON'T POST ANY PROBLEMS/QUESTIONS HERE, BUT POST THEM IN THE "DOWNLOADS" SECTION INSTEAD!

Thanks for the help Very Happy it works now thank you very much Smile keep up the great work Very Happy cheers and i like'd all the games from the sims (and others) u made they always work fine...once again thank you bounce
Hello,

Glad to hear it worked. Have fun playing and please don't hesitate to contact us if we can provide any more assistance!

Adwomin
free society
free society

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Mesalina 104 on Sat 28 Jan 2012, 21:55

I didn't see a thread for this, and being new, I can't decide where I should post this... So here it goes...

When is the January Store update going to come out?? I'm dying to get the new "magic" stuff!!!! Also, I'm trying to find the Steampunk Kitchen and Edwardian Kitchen Sets and I can't find them and I don't know what date it was released... etc.. Help??

TY!!!

EDIT - NEVERMIND!!! I FOUND THE THREAD!!! LOL

Lady Mesalina 104
Beginner
Beginner

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : SIMS 3
Female Posts : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kceres31 on Mon 30 Jan 2012, 08:18

Yay. I'm happy to say that I finally played the game. I am happy to see those HOT items. With that, I made a "Heartbreaker Sim". lol!.. No bugs experienced. Except that my pc shuts down? I am seeding as much as I can.. Thanks again to admin!
kceres31
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Definitely only SIMS3 games.. though I play D3, but its not my favorite just a game to play with my husband.
Female Posts : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Mon 30 Jan 2012, 08:58

@kceres31 wrote: No bugs experienced. Except that my pc shuts down?

Hello,
Does that happen while you're playing? We may have be able to fix that, let us know in a new topic if you need any help.

Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15118

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiraLuvless on Mon 30 Jan 2012, 22:03

Umm Im having a problem, I can get to the point of loading a new world but then it crashes...do you know what i should do?_?

KiraLuvless
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Mon 30 Jan 2012, 22:12

@KiraLuvless wrote:Umm Im having a problem, I can get to the point of loading a new world but then it crashes...do you know what i should do?_?
Hello,

Instead of posting all over the Forum, please open your own topic in the "Downloads Support" section, so we can help you.

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum