Origin erro after reinstalar the game and onedrive

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Origin erro after reinstalar the game and onedrive

Post by Saiyan on Thu 30 Nov 2017, 11:47

Hello. I'm new to the forum. I was searching the forum but I did not find a solution that I could solve. The game was working fine but was saving on the onedrive so i unistaled the onedrive and the game stop working. I reinstalar the game just like the first time, following the steps of the tutorial here. appeared the error of not being connected to origi. I installed again the onedrive and the game but the error continued. I deactivated antivirus and firewall when I install and try to enter the game.Sorry for my english I love this site, keep up the good work. Thanks

Saiyan
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The sims

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Origin erro after reinstalar the game and onedrive

Post by Ageha on Fri 01 Dec 2017, 07:29

Hi there, 

Try placing these files to your game instead and make sure your Sims 4 is currently OUT of the Electronic Arts folder.
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t29990-fix-for-endless-household-loading-screen-latest-available-game-folder-version-1-36-104-1020
That's the game folder AFTER you've installed Cats n Dogs. Could not find the .dll links though. Just rename your current Game folder and replaced with the one i the link.

Alternate solutions can be found here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t19191-unable-to-start-origin-is-currently-not-running-alternative-solutions

Good luck! Smile

Ageha
Quartermaster Rookie
The Sims 4 Mod
Quartermaster Rookie The Sims 4 Mod

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Assassin's Creed Series, Mass Effect + Dragon Age Series, The Sims Series, Saints Row: The Third/IV, Mirror's Edge/Catalyst, BioShock Series, Jade Empire
Female Posts : 1962

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum