Any interaction with lag

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Any interaction with lag

Post by kismetkass on Sat 02 Dec 2017, 17:04

Hello

I have been playing for several months and this problem have been in game more or less from the beginning. I really didn't know how to search for this kind of problem with my limited English knowing (so i will apologize when this is already answered).
With TS3 i remember, that if i clicked on (for example) go here, the sim would cancel (or i would) and they would immediately go. In TS4, i feel like sometimes half an hour or hour goes by (more usually about 20 min-s in-game time of course) before a sim does their action. It is really frustrating, because sometimes they are very hungry and sleepy, they eat for 2 hours and they end the interaction for another hour. I also encountered it with going to work. In example, work starts at 9AM and the time keeps going and going, im not able to pause it or anything, it goes to almost 1PM sometimes and them flips the time back to 9 AM. 
Is it normal, or what can cause this problem?

kismetkass
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The Sims 3, The Sims 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any interaction with lag

Post by kismetkass on Sat 02 Dec 2017, 17:09

I would add that loading screen is not a problem, it is fast. Also CAS is OK. I do not have any CC, but i have had them before and this is not related in my case as i see. Also i have multiple times reseted the The Sims 4 folder. I have seen this problem from the beginning, but i am gone mad from that now (with 1-2 sims, i can cope with that but with children and toddlers, it is making me and my sims really mad).
In the beginning i played with only TS4 base game. Now i do have all packs except pets. The issue have remained.

kismetkass
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The Sims 3, The Sims 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any interaction with lag

Post by Dandelion on Sat 02 Dec 2017, 17:41

Maybe your processor in your computer is not fast enough for the game

Dandelion
Posting Freak
Posting Freak