Can't Feed Toddlers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't Feed Toddlers

Post by terrabisa on Sun 03 Dec 2017, 15:52

Hiya.

So, the title is pretty self-explanatory.

Everything was just dandy, but then I updated the game by downloading Cats & Dogs (and the various other stuff packs e.g. Fitness and Toddler). I had your usual custom content issues, of course, and an infinite loading screen when clicking to play a household, but I solved them eventually. And after getting through all this trouble, I discover, to my horror, that my toddlers are pooping themselves, crying, passing out, and basically bordering starvation. And guess what? I can't do anything about it.

Whenever I try to initiate feeding in any kind of form, the action just cancels out. Doesn't work when I get an adult to do it, doesn't work when I get the toddlers to ask for it, doesn't work whether I do it through the toddlers themselves or the tall chairs. Heck, I can't even feed them through the food in my inventory.

Help.

P.S. Idk how much this matters, but I discovered that only now my sims are developing the parenthood skill? And that the toddlers are displaying those Parenthood traits? And, I mean, I had Parenthood installed. I had all the CAS items and Build Mode items for the pack, but apparently the actual gameplay wasn't working until now.

terrabisa
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Dishonored, Sims 3, Sims 4, SOMA, Bioshock: Infinite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum