Question I think will apply to a lot of people!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question I think will apply to a lot of people!

Post by PigsFlyUpNorth on Thu 26 Jan 2012, 07:55

So with all the stoopid Censored ship laws floating around I would like to know what's what. With SOPA and PIPA being pushed back I think it's time people learned about ACTA. It 10x worse than SOPA and PIPA, go look it up. I just wanted to ask is it currently still possible to download your games ATM moment without the big fines/ jail times that ACTA brings. If you're in Poland or Ireland then ACTA is already happening so I would be careful what you download.
Why do people always Censored around with the good stuff?

MOD EDIT: Topic moved to the right section.
-NARONG30

PigsFlyUpNorth
Beginner
Beginner

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, The plethora of Valve games, and many more I can't be bothered to type! ;)
Posts : 16
Points : 2060
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question I think will apply to a lot of people!

Post by Narong30 on Thu 26 Jan 2012, 09:05

@PigsFlyUpNorth wrote:So with all the stoopid Censored ship laws floating around I would like to know what's what. With SOPA and PIPA being pushed back I think it's time people learned about ACTA. It 10x worse than SOPA and PIPA, go look it up. I just wanted to ask is it currently still possible to download your games ATM moment without the big fines/ jail times that ACTA brings. If you're in Poland or Ireland then ACTA is already happening so I would be careful what you download.
Why do people always Censored around with the good stuff?

MOD EDIT: Topic moved to the right section.
-NARONG30

Maybe someday, you'll appreciate SOPA/PIPA/ACTA Smile

_________________
Regards,

Narong Da Saratoga Of 30
     Forum Moderator


Áll official ® Games4theworld Downloads can be found on: http://www.games4theworld.org
® Games4theworld Twitter: http://twitter.com/games4theworld
avatar
Narong30
Forum Moderator
Taking care of the Forum
Forum Moderator Taking care of the Forum

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )
Male Posts : 1392
Points : -46490
Reputation : -50945
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 28
Location : Malaysia

View user profile http://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Question I think will apply to a lot of people!

Post by Aɾყα on Thu 26 Jan 2012, 09:45

LOL well, who knows when pigs do learn to fly we'll learn to appreciate SOPA/PIPA/ACTA.
You don't have to be careful what you download though, you have to be careful how.
This may put your mind at ease.

_________________




"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

avatar
Aɾყα
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15105
Points : 20013
Reputation : 1430
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question I think will apply to a lot of people!

Post by PigsFlyUpNorth on Thu 26 Jan 2012, 17:49

Lady ElDi wrote:LOL well, who knows when pigs do learn to fly we'll learn to appreciate SOPA/PIPA/ACTA.
You don't have to be careful what you download though, you have to be careful how.
This may put your mind at ease.

Wait, Pig's don't fly :O!

SO do I just download torrents through Tor?

PigsFlyUpNorth
Beginner
Beginner

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, The plethora of Valve games, and many more I can't be bothered to type! ;)
Posts : 16
Points : 2060
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question I think will apply to a lot of people!

Post by Adwomin on Thu 26 Jan 2012, 20:27

@PigsFlyUpNorth wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:LOL well, who knows when pigs do learn to fly we'll learn to appreciate SOPA/PIPA/ACTA.
You don't have to be careful what you download though, you have to be careful how.
This may put your mind at ease.

Wait, Pig's don't fly :O!

SO do I just download torrents through Tor?
Hello,

Downloading trough Tor! will NOT hide your downloads from your ISP. It'll only make it possible for you to visit websites that are usually blocked for you. Though, there are hundreds of The Pirate Bay mirrors, really.
Also, in the worst case, we also provide this service for free: http://games4theworld.org/dutchispblock.html

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026350
Reputation : 2242
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 15
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum