Rollercoaster tycoon 2 Dutch No-CD crack?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rollercoaster tycoon 2 Dutch No-CD crack?

Post by GingerNinja on Tue 02 Jan 2018, 10:34

Dear Games4theworld,

A while ago I downloaded Rollercoaster tycoon 2 and played the Dutch version of the game. This morning, the game would not start anymore, saying that I needed to insert the CD. On the forum I found a No-CD crack, which I applied, but this changes my game to English. Is it possible to change this back to Dutch? Or is there a Dutch No-CD crack available?
Thank you in advance for your help.

GingerNinja
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims, Rollercoaster tycoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rollercoaster tycoon 2 Dutch No-CD crack?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 02 Jan 2018, 17:12

@GingerNinja wrote:Dear Games4theworld,

A while ago I downloaded Rollercoaster tycoon 2 and played the Dutch version of the game. This morning, the game would not start anymore, saying that I needed to insert the CD. On the forum I found a No-CD crack, which I applied, but this changes my game to English. Is it possible to change this back to Dutch? Or is there a Dutch No-CD crack available?
Thank you in advance for your help.

Hello @GingerNinja and welcome to the Forum,

I think the G4TW torrent only supports the English-language version of the game. But I found a NoCD file (for the Dutch-language version) here; please let us know if that one works for you.
https://goo.gl/rxhs8F

Edit: I'm not sure if you can apply this thing though on the G4TW version of Rollercoaster Tycoon 2; I currently am still in the process of setting up a new Windows 10 system, and I don't have much installed here yet. But feel free to give it a shot. Good luck!

Piece of cake.

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help us seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4

You can E-MAIL me about general questions & site navigation. Also, after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum and NOT getting a reply, you can e-mail me for Support as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac, Military strategy games (Darkest Hour, Hearts of Iron, Arsenal of Democracy, etc.), Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 15726

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum