Where to get original Store collection?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where to get original Store collection?

Post by Naggin on Tue 09 Jan 2018, 00:35

The currently available Store collection uses decrapified files, which introduces bugs like missing torsos and just broken in general (e.g, the rollercoaster content). Is it possible to get the vanilla Store content in non-decrapified Sims3Pack format? And if so, is there some sort of roadblock that would stop us yarrly users from just installing those?
Naggin
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Fallout New Vegas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where to get original Store collection?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 09 Jan 2018, 00:52

@Naggin wrote:The currently available Store collection uses decrapified files, which introduces bugs like missing torsos and just broken in general (e.g, the rollercoaster content). Is it possible to get the vanilla Store content in non-decrapified Sims3Pack format? And if so, is there some sort of roadblock that would stop us yarrly users from just installing those?

Hello,

Since we primarily focus on cracked Sims 3 games, we offer decrapified content in the first place. And as far as I know, you can only use decrapified store items on cracked Sims 3 games, but feel free to correct me - anybody - if I'm wrong.

Apart from purchasing those items legally (which will cost a fortune)...there are or were other uploaders offering those original items. One of the first torrents I myself got from the uploader "rachelstoolbox" - the G4TW torrent is based on hers - contained both decrapified AND original items. Feel free to google around, maybe you can find a magnet link someplace to her torrent.

Last time I checked/played Sims 3, which was arguably a little while back, everything was working on my end with that torrent, minor issues aside. But I remember testing the rollercoaster and gondola as well, and those worked. But I have to re-install The Sims 3 anyway on the new system, and will in that process test the items once more.

I don't know why these problems keep popping up. I also believe that once you installed those store items, you should be careful with re-applying the manual patch, because a technicality of TS3 is, that the manual patch can mess with your folder under Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3, so you should temporarily rename the folder before using the manual patch. That could be a possible explanation for some cases.

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac, Military strategy games (Darkest Hour, Hearts of Iron, Arsenal of Democracy, etc.)
Male Posts : 15003

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Naggin on Tue 09 Jan 2018, 01:48

Admittedly, it's been a couple months on my end since I last gave Sims 3 a whirl, but I do remember there being some buggy features.

Didn't know that the non-decrapified Store content was only usable by legit players. Makes the topic of this thread rather pointless.

When you give Sims 3 a go around, and nothing stands out as funky and awful, it would be extremely helpful to get an up to date guide on installing the Store content. Would rule out user error and outdated info from older thread guides.
Naggin
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Tue 09 Jan 2018, 09:42

Hello,

Our "Sims store" torrent contains the "Store fix" that fixes all or most of the bugs related to decrapified stuff.

Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15132

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Naggin on Tue 09 Jan 2018, 23:19

@☠️ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠️ wrote:Hello,

Our "Sims store" torrent contains the "Store fix" that fixes all or most of the bugs related to decrapified stuff.

Out of curiosity, is that fix the same as Kissing Toast's?

Anywho I did a fresh install, and there are still a few bugged CAS items that are missing their model. The fixes available on the Moreawesomethanyou forum didn't fix them either, unfortunately.
Naggin
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 09 Jan 2018, 23:59

@Naggin wrote:Out of curiosity, is that fix the same as Kissing Toast's?

It isn't. But feel free to try the one from kissingtoast too, of course...

Warning: TEA

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac, Military strategy games (Darkest Hour, Hearts of Iron, Arsenal of Democracy, etc.)
Male Posts : 15003

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum