The Sims 4 Jungle adventures?

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Jungle adventures?

Post by xjessyx on Tue 27 Feb 2018, 16:48

There is a countdown on the Sims Community website. It says a little over 2 hours until the release.

xjessyx
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Posts : 166
Join date : 2011-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Jungle adventures?

Post by Tarac on Tue 27 Feb 2018, 16:49

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@Tarac wrote:What happened to Jungle Adventures ?
Try to buy it via Origin - No luck, they don't even advertise it anymore.

Search the internet: yes Amazon still offers it as a pre-order (and of course a lot of fake-sites).

At this moment it is still not released. Problems with 64-bits and the error 3 ?. Well as even I could foresee these problems days ago, why not Electronic Arts/Origin ?


//MERGED

All messages merged into the existing discussion thread. 

That is interesting though...there are a couple of copies of the DLC that have been released though, like to some YouTubers playing The Sims 4 (preview copies of games are oftentimes given out to selected few, as a kind of advertisement...to 'entice' people - specifically the people watching these YouTube videos - into buying things). 

Apparently there has also been a giveaway of the DLC according to the thread on the EA Forums.
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/935032/jungle-adventures-official-countdown-thread-today/p6

If there were technical problems, I don't think they would have given out these files beforehand. Not sure what else could be going on here though.

I fear some last minute bugs.
After the update to 1.40.61.1020 I experienced some diificulties (warning) about the 64-bits as game played on 32-bits only inspite of starting 64 bits.
Also new and previous games could not be played and resulted in error 3.

//EDIT//
I hope it's all sorted out now. Just wait and see

Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Posts : 2826
Join date : 2013-09-14

View user profile https://forumpages.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Jungle adventures?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 27 Feb 2018, 16:58

@xjessyx wrote:There is a countdown on the Sims Community website. It says a little over 2 hours until the release.


The countdown could be fake though!!1  Haters gonna hate Very Happy

_________________


Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4



Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, Site navigation & Support, if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!






avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac, Military strategy & Government simulation games, S.W.A.T 4.
Male Posts : 15881
Points : 21126
Reputation : 2261
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Jungle adventures?

Post by Tarac on Tue 27 Feb 2018, 19:36

It's available (for free) on ZLOrigin now !!!!
It's a holiday resort, you can't permanently live there.
avatar
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 2826
Points : 5139
Reputation : 474
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 74
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile https://forumpages.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Jungle adventures?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 27 Feb 2018, 21:07

I find it hilarious that you have to "free the paths" with the hand or machete everywhere...to get along. Hope the pyramid in the north will be worth it. 

Haters gonna hate

_________________


Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4



Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, Site navigation & Support, if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!






avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac, Military strategy & Government simulation games, S.W.A.T 4.
Male Posts : 15881
Points : 21126
Reputation : 2261
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Jungle adventures?

Post by azurray on Tue 27 Feb 2018, 23:46

No torrent download link yet??
thank you<3

azurray
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : sims4
Posts : 3
Points : 358
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Jungle adventures?

Post by NessCuddles on Wed 28 Feb 2018, 02:38

so excited  Razz

_________________
avatar
NessCuddles
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4, Black Desert Online, Pokémon, Harvest Moon & Story of Seasons
Female Posts : 2
Points : 130
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-01-17
Age : 23
Location : Washington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Jungle adventures?

Post by Allydean80 on Wed 28 Feb 2018, 14:04


Me too!! Can't wait for it.

Sent from Topic'it App

Allydean80
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4
Female Posts : 11
Points : 387
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-05-14
Age : 37
Location : South-Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Jungle adventures?

Post by Tarac on Wed 28 Feb 2018, 14:10

When you can't wait, either buy it or use Zclient/ZLOrigin (free)
avatar
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 2826
Points : 5139
Reputation : 474
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 74
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile https://forumpages.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Jungle adventures?

Post by Allydean80 on Wed 28 Feb 2018, 14:15

I am not lucky to have wifi or data. I play it offline. I wait patiently for the crack the I get sponsored data to download to my phone. From there I send it to my pc via usb and viola I got the sims 4 update. Just very excited.

Sent from Topic'it App

Allydean80
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4
Female Posts : 11
Points : 387
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-05-14
Age : 37
Location : South-Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Jungle adventures?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 28 Feb 2018, 15:43

Please wait for ~Ann~ to make the announcement (soon). Smile

_________________


Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4



Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, Site navigation & Support, if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!






avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac, Military strategy & Government simulation games, S.W.A.T 4.
Male Posts : 15881
Points : 21126
Reputation : 2261
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Jungle adventures?

Post by Allydean80 on Wed 28 Feb 2018, 15:47

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:Please wait for ~Ann~ to make the announcement (soon). [smiley]https://illiweb.com/fa/i/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/smiley]

No rushing. Even if I have to wait a month or so. :-)

Sent from Topic'it App

Allydean80
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4
Female Posts : 11
Points : 387
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-05-14
Age : 37
Location : South-Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Jungle adventures?

Post by Tarac on Wed 28 Feb 2018, 16:02

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:Please wait for ~Ann~ to make the announcement (soon). Smile
She has not been on line since 16th of Feb.
So instead of waiting, publish a link on mega or an alternative.
avatar
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 2826
Points : 5139
Reputation : 474
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 74
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile https://forumpages.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Jungle adventures?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 28 Feb 2018, 16:16

@Tarac wrote:She has not been on line since 16th of Feb.


Maybe...you should not assume things which you have no idea about. Or maybe...ask "Master Admin" to make the announcement (after all, it was his idea and insistence that only Administrators make these announcements)?

The announcement will be made by ~Ann~ when she is there, which is usually not long after I send these e-mails. 

How is Admin doing, while I'm at it?

_________________


Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4



Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, Site navigation & Support, if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!






avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac, Military strategy & Government simulation games, S.W.A.T 4.
Male Posts : 15881
Points : 21126
Reputation : 2261
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Jungle adventures?

Post by Tarac on Wed 28 Feb 2018, 16:27

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@Tarac wrote:She has not been on line since 16th of Feb.


Maybe...you should not assume things which you have no idea about. Or maybe...ask "Master Admin" to make the announcement (after all, it was his idea and insistence that only Administrators make these announcements)?

The announcement will be made by ~Ann~ when she is there, which is usually not long after I send these e-mails. 

How is Admin doing, while I'm at it?
The link can be placed in any topic, not necessarily in Announcement
avatar
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 2826
Points : 5139
Reputation : 474
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 74
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile https://forumpages.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Jungle adventures?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 28 Feb 2018, 16:39

@Tarac wrote:The link can be placed in any topic, not necessarily in Announcement


That would still be the same as 'announcing' the release though. Maybe a little less obvious, but it ultimately would be the same. What I can give away is, that the release is 5.01GB in size and we will have one direct download link to GoogleDrive. I don't expect that to work out fine, because everybody will be trying to use it to bypass the torrenting...that is typically slow at the beginning. It also includes the content from the 1.39 patch, so it can be applied directly on top of Laundry Day.

On a more serious note, I actually did make announcements in the past, but most of them were before Master Admin had his new idea. Not sure why it never was a problem before that lower-ranks can announce things, but now it is a problem. But I digress.

In the end it's a decision of the management, and that is that. Unless I am explicitly told to jump in (which also happens from time to time), I won't make any endeavors to that end. ~Ann~ also re-iterated last time we talked she wanted to make these announcements, still.

_________________


Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4



Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, Site navigation & Support, if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!






avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac, Military strategy & Government simulation games, S.W.A.T 4.
Male Posts : 15881
Points : 21126
Reputation : 2261
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Jungle adventures?

Post by Tarac on Wed 28 Feb 2018, 16:56

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@Tarac wrote:The link can be placed in any topic, not necessarily in Announcement


That would still be the same as 'announcing' the release though. Maybe a little less obvious, but it ultimately would be the same. What I can give away is, that the release is 5.01GB in size and we will have one direct download link to GoogleDrive. I don't expect that to work out fine, because everybody will be trying to use it to bypass the torrenting...that is typically slow at the beginning. It also includes the content from the 1.39 patch, so it can be applied directly on top of Laundry Day.

On a more serious note, I actually did make announcements in the past, but most of them were before Master Admin had his new idea. Not sure why it never was a problem before that lower-ranks can announce things, but now it is a problem. But I digress.

In the end it's a decision of the management, and that is that. Unless I am explicitly told to jump in (which also happens from time to time), I won't make any endeavors to that end. ~Ann~ also re-iterated last time we talked she wanted to make these announcements, still.
I appreciate that not just "everybody" can make announcements.
But I stll fail to see the hierarchy of this forum, especially when admins are not present and veteran moderator's hands are tight.
Just imagine (I hope it won't happen} that Ann is incapable of visting the forum (illness, accident), then nobody is entitled to announce a new update ?
avatar
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 2826
Points : 5139
Reputation : 474
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 74
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile https://forumpages.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Jungle adventures?

Post by Simblot on Wed 28 Feb 2018, 17:08

I am taking the liberty to officially announce that however you'll end up doing it, I'll be happy and grateful.  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

P.S. just joking, don't shoot...

Simblot
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 5
Points : 682
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Jungle adventures?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 28 Feb 2018, 17:24

@Tarac wrote:I appreciate that not just "everybody" can make announcements.
But I stll fail to see the hierarchy of this forum, especially when admins are not present and veteran moderator's hands are tight.
Just imagine (I hope it won't happen} that Ann is incapable of visting the forum (illness, accident), then nobody is entitled to announce a new update ?


First off, I sent you an e-mail (hope you received it). Maybe you want to help us seeding this thing later on, but either way, there you go.

The concern is understandable, but...in certain parts it does feel we have inherited a mess from the old Admin. All we can do is to try make the best out of it. I did also, when I e-mailed ~Ann~, point out the 'problem' with the main G4TW website not being updated anymore these days, and that something needs to be done about it in the long run.

And it's technically not just the main website, but also the MC server and maybe also the YouTube-channel and Twitter-account that concern me as well.

If, God forbid, something happened so that in the end there are no Administrators at all, then...I don't know. I suppose that me or SeoY thould theoretically petition Forumotion to have the main-account transferred to us. A scenario that sounds frightening. In the end, it's not up to me to decide the "chain of command": that is something the Administrators should decide on. The old Admin failed to do so, but then again, to this day I am not sure what exactly lead him to leave so abruptly. Maybe one day someone will enlighten me, but yes.

In the event I don't get a reply from ~Ann~ within a reasonable amount of time (maximum of a week?!?), then I will just make that post myself.

_________________


Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4



Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, Site navigation & Support, if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!






avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac, Military strategy & Government simulation games, S.W.A.T 4.
Male Posts : 15881
Points : 21126
Reputation : 2261
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Jungle adventures?

Post by Tarac on Wed 28 Feb 2018, 18:02

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@Tarac wrote:I appreciate that not just "everybody" can make announcements.
But I stll fail to see the hierarchy of this forum, especially when admins are not present and veteran moderator's hands are tight.
Just imagine (I hope it won't happen} that Ann is incapable of visting the forum (illness, accident), then nobody is entitled to announce a new update ?


First off, I sent you an e-mail (hope you received it). Maybe you want to help us seeding this thing later on, but either way, there you go.

The concern is understandable, but...in certain parts it does feel we have inherited a mess from the old Admin. All we can do is to try make the best out of it. I did also, when I e-mailed ~Ann~, point out the 'problem' with the main G4TW website not being updated anymore these days, and that something needs to be done about it in the long run.

And it's technically not just the main website, but also the MC server and maybe also the YouTube-channel and Twitter-account that concern me as well.

If, God forbid, something happened so that in the end there are no Administrators at all, then...I don't know. I suppose that me or SeoY thould theoretically petition Forumotion to have the main-account transferred to us. A scenario that sounds frightening. In the end, it's not up to me to decide the "chain of command": that is something the Administrators should decide on. The old Admin failed to do so, but then again, to this day I am not sure what exactly lead him to leave so abruptly. Maybe one day someone will enlighten me, but yes.

In the event I don't get a reply from ~Ann~ within a reasonable amount of time (maximum of a week?!?), then I will just make that post myself.
I received your mail but the link leads to a russian site and I don't speak Russian at all.
So I can't do anything with it.
avatar
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 2826
Points : 5139
Reputation : 474
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 74
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile https://forumpages.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Jungle adventures?

Post by Tarac on Wed 28 Feb 2018, 18:11

Have received your new link. Am downloading it now.
Will upload as soon as completed.

EDIT
Uploading now.
avatar
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 2826
Points : 5139
Reputation : 474
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 74
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile https://forumpages.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Jungle adventures?

Post by Allydean80 on Wed 28 Feb 2018, 18:40

You guys are full of awsomeness. That is why I love g4tw.

Sent from Topic'it App

Allydean80
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4
Female Posts : 11
Points : 387
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-05-14
Age : 37
Location : South-Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Jungle adventures?

Post by simsus1234 on Wed 28 Feb 2018, 19:14

Yayy! Where can we find it ?

simsus1234
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The Legend of Zelda
Posts : 14
Points : 213
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2017-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Jungle adventures?

Post by grieralexander on Wed 28 Feb 2018, 19:19

Just came back from a friend that got it yesterday. Most are correct into assuming is something more or less like World Adventures (Sims 3) and the puzzle solving tombs in Egypt, except this one's setting is in A Salvadorian jungle. The vacation world is graphically a step up for the EA team. I also liked the amount of build and buy objects that some are already unblocking the world objects! I really liked the new stuff. Also from what I've read in other forums it does not seem to have broken much CC, which is always a plus, for those like me that will not play Sims without CC.
avatar
grieralexander
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord
Male Posts : 272
Points : 2614
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Jungle adventures?

Post by Allydean80 on Wed 28 Feb 2018, 19:30

@simsus1234 wrote:Yayy! Where can we find it ?

The cracked version is not out yet on g4tw.

Sent from Topic'it App

Allydean80
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4
Female Posts : 11
Points : 387
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-05-14
Age : 37
Location : South-Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Jungle adventures?

Post by azurray on Wed 28 Feb 2018, 19:37

i just installed zlorigin and reinstalled all games couldn't wait xD

azurray
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : sims4
Posts : 3
Points : 358
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Jungle adventures?

Post by simsus1234 on Wed 28 Feb 2018, 19:42

@Allydean80 wrote:
@simsus1234 wrote:Yayy! Where can we find it ?

The cracked version is not out yet on g4tw.

Sent from Topic'it App
Yes, i was just asking because the guy said he's downloading something now and will upload when ready.

simsus1234
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The Legend of Zelda
Posts : 14
Points : 213
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2017-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Jungle adventures?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum