Re-seed "Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 SP2".

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re-seed "Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 SP2".

Post by lazyguyMC on Wed 21 Feb 2018, 03:30

Plz reseed this. It has 0.250 Seeds/Peers. (I've already configured utorrent correctly)

lazyguyMC
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Just Dance

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Re-seed "Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 SP2".

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 21 Feb 2018, 18:50

@lazyguyMC wrote:Plz reseed this. It has 0.250 Seeds/Peers. (I've already configured utorrent correctly)

Hello again,

Please download the file from the link here, in the meantime (I can't find my hard-drive at the moment, where all those items are located):
https://goo.gl/RB8KmY

Good luck!

P.S. if you want to help us seeding, put the .rar file to where your other torrents are saved. Then load up the .torrent/magnet, and your torrent client will do some "checking". When this is done, you will be automatically seeding the item! Just make sure to put the .rar file where your torrents get saved normally, after download.

G4TW Forum Rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac, Military strategy games (Darkest Hour, Hearts of Iron, Arsenal of Democracy, etc.), Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 15397

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum