Sims 3 Collection installation question.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Collection installation question.

Post by goodsharer on Mon 30 Jan 2012, 05:33

Ok, i've been on the hunt for all the expansion packs of the Sims 3 game, i have them now installed and working perfectly. They are all downloaded from a site (basically i didnt buy them) installed and cracked. My question is, if i install the master suite stuff and use the crack that is available here will that mess up any of the stuff i have installed already and will i have to reinstall ALL the cracks again?

goodsharer
Beginner
Beginner

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Battlefield 2
Male Posts : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Collection installation question.

Post by scarletrose on Mon 30 Jan 2012, 05:51

It shouldn't... I had issues with it, just because I was dumb, but I've fixed them now.. If your going to download it get it from games4theworlds torrent on the pirate bay

you probably will have issues with the crack (I did) that will make your game crash and other issues, but you can fix it by looking at the first comment on the pirate bay torrent for master suite, it contains the link to the ultimate fix that fixes it

Once you've downloaded the ultimate fix make sure you follow the installation guild you'll only need step 10-14 with master suite..
scarletrose
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Skyrim, Diablo 3, DayZ, COD Black OPs, Sims 2, Mario Kart Wii
Female Posts : 139

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by goodsharer on Mon 30 Jan 2012, 06:34

scarletrose wrote:It shouldn't... I had issues with it, just because I was dumb, but I've fixed them now.. If your going to download it get it from games4theworlds torrent on the pirate bay

you probably will have issues with the crack (I did) that will make your game crash and other issues, but you can fix it by looking at the first comment on the pirate bay torrent for master suite, it contains the link to the ultimate fix that fixes it

Once you've downloaded the ultimate fix make sure you follow the installation guild you'll only need step 10-14 with master suite..

OK, rather than wait for a response here i went ahead and installed the expansion pack anyways. I fired the game up and everything loaded with no issues. I haven't actually tried to create a sim and /or start with a family, but everything so far seems to work. I didn't have to do much but let the base game update (now at 1.28.84) and crack it. Thanks for the help Scarletrose! I'm sure i will be back if i get any issues. Smile

goodsharer
Beginner
Beginner

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scarletrose on Mon 30 Jan 2012, 06:38

Just make sure it gets updated to 1.29 because I ran into a tonne of issues with having master suite stuff and the base game was on 1.28.. I think you will be okay if you base game & exe are the same.. (I had issues because my base game was running version 1.28, while the exe was 1.29)
scarletrose
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Skyrim, Diablo 3, DayZ, COD Black OPs, Sims 2, Mario Kart Wii
Female Posts : 139

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by goodsharer on Mon 30 Jan 2012, 07:32

scarletrose wrote:Just make sure it gets updated to 1.29 because I ran into a tonne of issues with having master suite stuff and the base game was on 1.28.. I think you will be okay if you base game & exe are the same.. (I had issues because my base game was running version 1.28, while the exe was 1.29)

That makes sense though. I think i would expect errors and such with a "Fix" that is newer than the actual patch. Now if i can only get my hands on a direct link to 1.13.7 of the Create a World....

goodsharer
Beginner
Beginner

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Mon 30 Jan 2012, 09:51

Hello,
Actually, G4TW can provide you with that link Very Happy, it is found right here.
If you're interested in more of that, just check out our The Sims 3 tips&tricks section for example, to find out how to get things from the exchange without the registration code.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15112