Thank you for all that you do.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thank you for all that you do.

Post by whereismyramen93 on Fri 06 Apr 2018, 14:48

I have been an avid fan of G4TW for about five years now, and only now have I registered to be part of the forum (Social anxiety prevents me from doing a lot.) I have watched you guys grow and blossom into such an amazing site, and I want to give you my full appreciation and thanks. Keep up the awesome work! Also if you guys need any help with anything (especially HTML related.) Let me know. Thanks again, you awesome people (or aliens,cyclops the world may never know lol.)

whereismyramen93
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims 3, Sims 4, Skyrim, Fallout, Minecraft, and many more

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank you for all that you do.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 06 Apr 2018, 21:32

@whereismyramen93 wrote:I have been an avid fan of G4TW for about five years now, and only now have I registered to be part of the forum (Social anxiety prevents me from doing a lot.) I have watched you guys grow and blossom into such an amazing site, and I want to give you my full appreciation and thanks. Keep up the awesome work! Also if you guys need any help with anything (especially HTML related.) Let me know. Thanks again, you awesome people (or aliens,cyclops the world may never know lol.)

Welcome to the Forum @whereismyramen93,

No problem at all, and thanks for the offer! We may get back to it. Smile  However, as far as HTML/CSS goes, some customization was done on the Forum here already, but probably there won't be that many new changes. As for the main G4TW website, the Forum team has no access to it, and the (Web)Master Admin has disappeared, or so it seems.

Maybe we will create a new site in the future, but for the moment we will try focusing on the Forum.

Thanks again, and hope you will enjoy your stay here!

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help us seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4

You can E-MAIL me about general questions & site navigation. Also, after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum and NOT getting a reply, you can e-mail me for Support as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac, Military strategy games (Darkest Hour, Hearts of Iron, Arsenal of Democracy, etc.), Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 15728

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whereismyramen93 on Fri 06 Apr 2018, 22:01

I figured that something along those lines happened, I hope there is a new website soon, my boyfriend uses the site and he asked what had happened with the updates and I pointed him to the forum. I will update often and always check.

whereismyramen93
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims 3, Sims 4, Skyrim, Fallout, Minecraft, and many more

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 06 Apr 2018, 22:06

@whereismyramen93 wrote:I figured that something along those lines happened, I hope there is a new website soon, my boyfriend uses the site and he asked what had happened with the updates and I pointed him to the forum. I will update often and always check.

Master Admin has "left the house", or at the very least he is not active on the actual Forum here anymore:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t32466-founder-account-please-read-and-vote

Forcing us, to file the request to Forumotion to transfer the founder permissions to ~Ann~ (the secondary Administrator). Because otherwise we wouldn't, for example, be able to restore Forum backups in the event of an emergency... Rolling Eyes

So yes, you basically have the old site. The Minecraft-server is also hosted by the old Admin, and still seems active. I personally hope we can do something about a new MC server as well, in the future.

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help us seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4

You can E-MAIL me about general questions & site navigation. Also, after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum and NOT getting a reply, you can e-mail me for Support as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac, Military strategy games (Darkest Hour, Hearts of Iron, Arsenal of Democracy, etc.), Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 15728

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum