I have a problem using the expansion packs in TS4..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I have a problem using the expansion packs in TS4..

Post by EEzekiel on Sat 07 Apr 2018, 11:27

So I downloaded TS4 and got this error message:

So I got the basepatch for it, it then worked normally.
However, as soon as I added the Get To Work DLC I got the same error message:

And I couldn't find anything else to do if this happened so i added the basepatch again, which worked but I don't have the Get To Work DLC when I opened it. So I'm stuck with either playing TS4 basegame (which I already paid for anyway) or getting errors on startup.

Sorry if someone has already got a fix for this, I've looked around and couldn't find anything about this apart from people saying to add the basepatch to the game, which breaks the DLC.
Thanks for the help!

EEzekiel
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : CS:GO, but I am using this account for TS4.
Posts : 11
Points : 31
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I have a problem using the expansion packs in TS4..

Post by Tarac on Sun 08 Apr 2018, 11:35

Go to Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4
Delete the file GameBVersion
Then play the game again.

The error is caused when you played a newer DLC (= newer version) and then fell back to the basegame only (=lower version number).
avatar
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 2716
Points : 4961
Reputation : 456
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 74
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile https://forumpages.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I have a problem using the expansion packs in TS4..

Post by EEzekiel on Sun 08 Apr 2018, 12:55

@Tarac wrote:Go to Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4
Delete the file GameBVersion
Then play the game again.

The error is caused when you played a newer DLC (= newer version) and then fell back to the basegame only (=lower version number).
So I went to that file location and i couldn't find a file called 'GameBVersion' (I'm guessing this was a mistake from you?) so I deleted the file called 'GameVersion' and I now have this error:

This is weird because it works fine with the video card i have, so I'm guessing it's another bug I need to fix?

EEzekiel
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : CS:GO, but I am using this account for TS4.
Posts : 11
Points : 31
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I have a problem using the expansion packs in TS4..

Post by Tarac on Sun 08 Apr 2018, 14:01

I was a typo indeed, GameVersion is the correct one.
The message about the videocard: delete the file Config.log from Documenten\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4
avatar
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 2716
Points : 4961
Reputation : 456
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 74
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile https://forumpages.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I have a problem using the expansion packs in TS4..

Post by EEzekiel on Mon 09 Apr 2018, 10:45

@Tarac wrote:I was a typo indeed, GameVersion is the correct one.
The message about the videocard: delete the file Config.log from Documenten\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4
Sorry for taking a while to respond.
When I delete the GameVersion file and the Config file the game stops responding on startup. No errors pop up.

EEzekiel
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : CS:GO, but I am using this account for TS4.
Posts : 11
Points : 31
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I have a problem using the expansion packs in TS4..

Post by Tarac on Mon 09 Apr 2018, 10:59

Hopefully ypu didn't delete config.ini ?
avatar
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 2716
Points : 4961
Reputation : 456
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 74
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile https://forumpages.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I have a problem using the expansion packs in TS4..

Post by EEzekiel on Mon 09 Apr 2018, 11:06

@Tarac wrote:Hopefully ypu didn't delete config.ini ?
Nope, I deleted Config.log and GameVersion.txt

EEzekiel
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : CS:GO, but I am using this account for TS4.
Posts : 11
Points : 31
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I have a problem using the expansion packs in TS4..

Post by Tarac on Mon 09 Apr 2018, 12:11

Rename the complete folder The Sims 4 from Documents\Electronic Arts to The Sims 4_old
The start your game again s an Administrator.
avatar
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 2716
Points : 4961
Reputation : 456
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 74
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile https://forumpages.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I have a problem using the expansion packs in TS4..

Post by EEzekiel on Mon 09 Apr 2018, 17:09

@Tarac wrote:Rename the complete folder The Sims 4 from Documents\Electronic Arts to The Sims 4_old
The start your game again s an Administrator.
When I do that I get the video card error, even if i delete Config.log

EEzekiel
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : CS:GO, but I am using this account for TS4.
Posts : 11
Points : 31
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I have a problem using the expansion packs in TS4..

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 09 Apr 2018, 18:39

@EEzekiel wrote:So I downloaded TS4 and got this error message:

So I got the basepatch for it, it then worked normally.
However, as soon as I added the Get To Work DLC I got the same error message:


And I couldn't find anything else to do if this happened so i added the basepatch again, which worked but I don't have the Get To Work DLC when I opened it. So I'm stuck with either playing TS4 basegame (which I already paid for anyway) or getting errors on startup.

Sorry if someone has already got a fix for this, I've looked around and couldn't find anything about this apart from people saying to add the basepatch to the game, which breaks the DLC.
Thanks for the help!


Welcome to the Forum first of all @Eezekiel,

May I ask right away, where you saw these alleged suggestions to use the "Basepatch"...? Because in the context of the errors you posted, that's not even remotely correct. The above error is usually fixed by deleting the "GameVersion.txt" file under Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4.

The Basepatch is on version 1.41.38.1020. The latest available Origin update is on 1.41.42.1020, hence the mismatch and the error. 

As for the graphics card issue, is your graphics card supported? See here:
http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/774696/updated-supported-graphics-card-list-the-sims-4-edition

_________________



Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help us seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4



You can E-MAIL me about general questions & site navigation. Also, after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum and NOT getting a reply, you can e-mail me for Support as well!



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac, Military strategy games (Darkest Hour, Hearts of Iron, Arsenal of Democracy, etc.), Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 15728
Points : 20904
Reputation : 2230
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I have a problem using the expansion packs in TS4..

Post by EEzekiel on Tue 10 Apr 2018, 12:22

Hi @The_gh0stm4n,
I got the basepatch originally because TS4 said that I need Origin to be running and, when I looked it up, I got linked to the 'Ultimate Fix' which has been replaced by the basepatch, if I'm not mistaken. And that's why I made this forum post and how I got here.
Anyway, I'm almost 100% sure that my graphics card isn't the problem with it as TS4 from origin works completely fine without any issues (it's Nvidia  GTX 1050 TI).
Sorry for taking a while to respond and thanks for the help.

EEzekiel
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : CS:GO, but I am using this account for TS4.
Posts : 11
Points : 31
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I have a problem using the expansion packs in TS4..

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 10 Apr 2018, 19:29

@EEzekiel wrote:Hi @The_gh0stm4n,
I got the basepatch originally because TS4 said that I need Origin to be running and, when I looked it up, I got linked to the 'Ultimate Fix' which has been replaced by the basepatch, if I'm not mistaken. And that's why I made this forum post and how I got here.
Anyway, I'm almost 100% sure that my graphics card isn't the problem with it as TS4 from origin works completely fine without any issues (it's Nvidia  GTX 1050 TI).
Sorry for taking a while to respond and thanks for the help.


I recall a message from another earlier post...here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t32704p25-sims-4-crashes-and-reboots-pc-when-quitting-game-solved#190154

It seems you can use GeForce experience to "optimize" your card for certain games. GeForce experience comes by default if you install a driver update, unless you actively de-select that component.

I suppose you can also download Geforce experience separately, if that's what you need to do. Either way, that could be a lead for you to follow. Smile

Edit: I see what you mean. It seems that the old Admin referred to using the "Ultimate Fix". Note that he does not have that much TS4 experience, and he hasn't been active on the Forum for a long time anymore. It is misleading though, because the old Ultimate Fix was a complete update, with all DLC. Not just the basegame/basepatch. Applying the Ultimate fix would give you the latest updates plus all DLC. It's just an old name, for these TS4 updates.

From a logical standpoint it is not so bad an approach, as re-applying an Ultimate Fix would also restore/re-apply the latest crack-files, presumably having been damaged by antivirus software.

But again: the old TS4 Ultimate fix is NOT the same, as the current Basepatch.

_________________



Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help us seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4



You can E-MAIL me about general questions & site navigation. Also, after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum and NOT getting a reply, you can e-mail me for Support as well!



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac, Military strategy games (Darkest Hour, Hearts of Iron, Arsenal of Democracy, etc.), Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 15728
Points : 20904
Reputation : 2230
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I have a problem using the expansion packs in TS4..

Post by EEzekiel on Fri 13 Apr 2018, 20:52

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:

I recall a message from another earlier post...here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t32704p25-sims-4-crashes-and-reboots-pc-when-quitting-game-solved#190154

It seems you can use GeForce experience to "optimize" your card for certain games. GeForce experience comes by default if you install a driver update, unless you actively de-select that component.

I suppose you can also download Geforce experience separately, if that's what you need to do. Either way, that could be a lead for you to follow. Smile

Edit: I see what you mean. It seems that the old Admin referred to using the "Ultimate Fix". Note that he does not have that much TS4 experience, and he hasn't been active on the Forum for a long time anymore. It is misleading though, because the old Ultimate Fix was a complete update, with all DLC. Not just the basegame/basepatch. Applying the Ultimate fix would give you the latest updates plus all DLC. It's just an old name, for these TS4 updates.

From a logical standpoint it is not so bad an approach, as re-applying an Ultimate Fix would also restore/re-apply the latest crack-files, presumably having been damaged by antivirus software.

But again: the old TS4 Ultimate fix is NOT the same, as the current Basepatch.
So what exactly do I do? Sorry, I just don't know what to get out of this.
Again, sorry I'm taking a while with responding.

EEzekiel
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : CS:GO, but I am using this account for TS4.
Posts : 11
Points : 31
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I have a problem using the expansion packs in TS4..

Post by Tarac on Fri 13 Apr 2018, 21:51

So I'm stuck with either playing TS4 basegame (which I already paid for anyway) or getting errors on startup.
From your first post I understand that you own a bought copy of the base game.
If you updated via that bought game your version will be 1.41.42.1020.
When you added pirated DLC's upto My First Pet and not the latest update 1.41.42.1020, these versions are always lower, resulting in the error as shown in your first post.

As I don't know which DLC's you have installed, the only solution to get rid of this error is to delete the file GameVersion from Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 and no longer update via Origin.

Other question to comes to mind is how did you install the pirated DLC's. Did you install these on top op the Origin base game or did you install in a different location. If on top, everytime you open Origin it will render the DLC's unworkable.

The error


is not caused by the videocard and should be resolved by complete removal of the folder The Sims 4 from Documents\Electronic Arts and then to start the game again as an Administrator.

But, because you also applied some fixes, consequently your install folder is in a mess, I suggest following:

1. Delete ALL instances of the Sims 4 from your computer
2. Install the base game again from Origin so you can access the Gallery.
3. Install the pirated versions, incl. base game again in a different location, so not in Program Files (x86)\Origin Games as described HERE or use the all-in version.
 
You can then still access the Gallery via the Origin game (never ever save such a game) and use the pirated version for playing and saving.
avatar
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 2716
Points : 4961
Reputation : 456
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 74
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile https://forumpages.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I have a problem using the expansion packs in TS4..

Post by EEzekiel on Sun 15 Apr 2018, 12:33

@Tarac wrote:From your first post I understand that you own a bought copy of the base game.
If you updated via that bought game your version will be 1.41.42.1020.
When you added pirated DLC's upto My First Pet and not the latest update 1.41.42.1020, these versions are always lower, resulting in the error as shown in your first post.

As I don't know which DLC's you have installed, the only solution to get rid of this error is to delete the file GameVersion from Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 and no longer update via Origin.

Other question to comes to mind is how did you install the pirated DLC's. Did you install these on top op the Origin base game or did you install in a different location. If on top, everytime you open Origin it will render the DLC's unworkable.

The error


is not caused by the videocard and should be resolved by complete removal of the folder The Sims 4 from Documents\Electronic Arts and then to start the game again as an Administrator.

But, because you also applied some fixes, consequently your install folder is in a mess, I suggest following:

1. Delete ALL instances of the Sims 4 from your computer
2. Install the base game again from Origin so you can access the Gallery.
3. Install the pirated versions, incl. base game again in a different location, so not in Program Files (x86)\Origin Games as described HERE or use the all-in version.
 
You can then still access the Gallery via the Origin game (never ever save such a game) and use the pirated version for playing and saving.
I have already installed them in different areas; the Origin one in 'x86/Origin Games' and the pirated version in 'x86/Electronic Arts' (where it automatically installed) and, in my documents folder, I have 'Electronic Arts/The Sims 4' and I have 'Electronic Arts/The Sims 4' Origin (so that I can choose which one I want 'active' by changing the name of the folder). 
I am also not too bothered by not being able to access the gallery, I would just like to play TS4 with the DLC. If there is a way for me to do this with a simple set of instructions from the beginning without encountering any errors that would be great.
The DLC I would like to install on TS4 are the 'Get To Work' pack, the 'Get Together' pack and the 'City Living' pack.
I am ok with reinstalling the pirated version of TS4 if that is necessary.
Thanks again.

EEzekiel
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : CS:GO, but I am using this account for TS4.
Posts : 11
Points : 31
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I have a problem using the expansion packs in TS4..

Post by Tarac on Sun 15 Apr 2018, 12:40

Your install folder should NOT be in Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts.
Move it to Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4
avatar
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 2716
Points : 4961
Reputation : 456
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 74
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile https://forumpages.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I have a problem using the expansion packs in TS4..

Post by EEzekiel on Sun 15 Apr 2018, 15:30

@Tarac wrote:Your install folder should NOT be in Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts.
Move it to Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4
That's weird, because as I said it automatically installed there.. 
What now?

EEzekiel
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : CS:GO, but I am using this account for TS4.
Posts : 11
Points : 31
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I have a problem using the expansion packs in TS4..

Post by Tarac on Sun 15 Apr 2018, 15:55

@EEzekiel wrote:
@Tarac wrote:Your install folder should NOT be in Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts.
Move it to Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4
That's weird, because as I said it automatically installed there.. 
What now?
Yes, when you install the G4TW base game, it comes, inspite of whatever you try, in C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims.
So as soon as the base game is installed (can also be done later) you must MOVE the folder The Sims 4 out of Electronic Arts to f.e. just Program Files or disk D: or whatever location you choose.
As long as a pirated game is located inside a folder Electronic Arts or Origin Games it will trigger the "Origin not found" error.
avatar
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 2716
Points : 4961
Reputation : 456
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 74
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile https://forumpages.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I have a problem using the expansion packs in TS4..

Post by EEzekiel on Sun 15 Apr 2018, 17:30

@Tarac wrote:Yes, when you install the G4TW base game, it comes, inspite of whatever you try, in C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims.
So as soon as the base game is installed (can also be done later) you must MOVE the folder The Sims 4 out of Electronic Arts to f.e. just Program Files or disk D: or whatever location you choose.
As long as a pirated game is located inside a folder Electronic Arts or Origin Games it will trigger the "Origin not found" error.
Ok so I've reinstalled G4TW TS4 and moved it out of the 'Electronic Arts' folder and it worked fine.
Then I added the 'Get To Work' pack and it worked fine.
But when I added the 'Get Together' pack it froze on this screen:
(Sorry for the big image, I should have scaled it down a bit)
Any way to fix this?

EEzekiel
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : CS:GO, but I am using this account for TS4.
Posts : 11
Points : 31
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I have a problem using the expansion packs in TS4..

Post by Tarac on Sun 15 Apr 2018, 17:33

Either your computer does not met the requirements pr you should give it more time to load.
avatar
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 2716
Points : 4961
Reputation : 456
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 74
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile https://forumpages.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I have a problem using the expansion packs in TS4..

Post by EEzekiel on Sun 15 Apr 2018, 18:22

@Tarac wrote:Either your computer does not met the requirements pr you should give it more time to load.
Great, I've got it working! But where can I get mods for this version of the game? I've looked and couldn't find any (I think it's 1.25.136.1020) and the ones for the current version of TS4 don't work.

EEzekiel
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : CS:GO, but I am using this account for TS4.
Posts : 11
Points : 31
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I have a problem using the expansion packs in TS4..

Post by The_gh0stm4n Yesterday at 20:59

@EEzekiel wrote:Great, I've got it working! But where can I get mods for this version of the game? I've looked and couldn't find any (I think it's 1.25.136.1020) and the ones for the current version of TS4 don't work.


Sorry for the belated reply,

I'm not posting a lot anymore these days, on the public Forums, and instead focus more on the background side of things.

I believe Get together was still released by the old Admin, and he made a small mistake with the torrent, see this here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t21865-llama-symbols-in-newcrest-and-related-glitches-a-k-a-get-together-hotfix-obsolete

I removed the link for this mini-fix because it has become obsolete (and instead, we recommend to users that they install the follow-up DLC "City Living", as this one includes this minifix). That aside...

Regarding the mods, I suppose it also depends on the mod sites. Oftentimes modders have an "archive" section where the put all older versions of their mods. In case of doubt, you can try messaging the modder personally, but don't mention you are using a cracked game. Most modders tend to not approve of piracy, and they might trick you into admitting it by saying "mods don't work on pirated games". NEVER believe this. Mods virtually always work equally, on pirated as well as legal games, provided that the game you are using is on a supported patch level.

_________________



Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help us seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4



You can E-MAIL me about general questions & site navigation. Also, after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum and NOT getting a reply, you can e-mail me for Support as well!



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac, Military strategy games (Darkest Hour, Hearts of Iron, Arsenal of Democracy, etc.), Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 15728
Points : 20904
Reputation : 2230
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I have a problem using the expansion packs in TS4..

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum