About the Fixes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About the Fixes

Post by bloodymahry on Mon 16 Apr 2018, 00:32

So, I don't really know if this is the correct forum, but I hope it is, if it isn't, please forgive me

Anyways, hello! 
A couple weeks ago I started using G4TW. It's a great site, seriously. Thank you very much for all archives and games you make available for us. 
Taking that in consideration, I've got a small question: 

My The Sims 3 vanilla game is original, I bought it during 2013, however, all my EPs are not. After I started downloading everything again, I began using your downloads. BUT: you guys always bring the fixes into subject, saying that they're important for the games and all, however, I installed every EP without the fix and they run pretty smoothly. 
Roaring Heights Gold too, required a fix, but I am able to access the CAS stuff normally and the neighborhood appears properly on my game. I don't really know whats happening, so I'd like to know if there's something wrong with my game or something like this. 

Thanks!

EDIT: About the store sims3pack, are they decrap already? If I want to use Delphy's s3pack converter to .package, they'll be converted right? Will I be able to install them like I'd do to any .package file? help  Y U do dis to me

bloodymahry
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, The Sims 4, Fallout, TES, Bioshock, Silent Hill
Female Posts : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About the Fixes

Post by Dracos66 on Mon 16 Apr 2018, 22:42

@bloodymahry wrote:So, I don't really know if this is the correct forum, but I hope it is, if it isn't, please forgive me

Anyways, hello! 
A couple weeks ago I started using G4TW. It's a great site, seriously. Thank you very much for all archives and games you make available for us. 
Taking that in consideration, I've got a small question: 

My The Sims 3 vanilla game is original, I bought it during 2013, however, all my EPs are not. After I started downloading everything again, I began using your downloads. BUT: you guys always bring the fixes into subject, saying that they're important for the games and all, however, I installed every EP without the fix and they run pretty smoothly. 
Roaring Heights Gold too, required a fix, but I am able to access the CAS stuff normally and the neighborhood appears properly on my game. I don't really know whats happening, so I'd like to know if there's something wrong with my game or something like this. 

Thanks!

EDIT: About the store sims3pack, are they decrap already? If I want to use Delphy's s3pack converter to .package, they'll be converted right? Will I be able to install them like I'd do to any .package file? help  Y U do dis to me

The store fixes correct interaction issues with store items like the IAM's atomic pet feeder, sani toilet, Gothic spellbook, etc. These items will appear in game but your Sim can/will have route fails, interaction loop fails and other similar issues without the fixes, even with 100% legit store items. The store fixes were originally created to address these issues with legit (purchased) store items and it was found that if the store fixes were decrapped then they would also work for decrapped store items.

Unless otherwise stated, all of our files have been decrapped and (where needed) rig fixed. As long as you follow the rules for converting .sims3pack files to .package you shouldn't have any issues installing them.

Be what you are. This is the first step toward becoming better than you are.

Julius Charles Hare

How to install "The Sims 3" correctly: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
How to Patch The Sims 3 manually: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v157-fix-manual-patch
The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
All ®️ Games4theworld Downloads can be found on: http://www.games4theworld.org , and http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/
Dracos66
Forum Moderator
Taking care of the Forum
Forum Moderator Taking care of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4
Male Posts : 621

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About the Fixes

Post by bloodymahry on Fri 20 Apr 2018, 21:01

All right! 
I placed the fixes and checked some items. Everything working fine.
Thanks for the answer!

bloodymahry
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, The Sims 4, Fallout, TES, Bioshock, Silent Hill
Female Posts : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down