123:b5aedd3f:153ecc3d CC is conflicting but unable to find it.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Just_Apples on Wed 18 Apr 2018, 14:36

Just_Apples
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The Sims 4 Collection

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 123:b5aedd3f:153ecc3d CC is conflicting but unable to find it.

Post by grieralexander on Wed 18 Apr 2018, 15:19

@Just_Apples wrote:123:b5aedd3f:153ecc3d CC is conflicting but unable to find it.
Could you describe your problem? You know it is conflicting because of conflict detector or because you get a window and tells you is corrupted?
grieralexander
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord
Male Posts : 271

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Just_Apples on Wed 18 Apr 2018, 15:22

I was told by EA that the code above is when you have conflict CC with the game; NOTE: There is a difference between Conflict CC and Conflict CC with the game. So basically I have good CC without a conflict error but, it conflicts with the game files. 

So when I try to load a family, it would give me the error and tell me to restart the game, which doesn't help.

I need to find the CC Razz
Just_Apples
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The Sims 4 Collection

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander on Wed 18 Apr 2018, 15:35

Wow! Ok, I haven't encounter that problem so far; however I could suggest downloading Sims 4 Tray Importer and use the application to find the CC that is causing the problem. Sometimes it will mark it in red or missing files. The only other thing that I could suggest is removing your My games Sims 4 folder to your desktop, somewhere safe. Run the game and let it build another folder. See if the game stills gives you a problem or not. If not, start loading your CC back at a 50% ratio and test again, until you find the folder that has the CC that is conflicting with your game. I know it is tedious, but it is the only way I know of fixing conflicting CC. Maybe, someone else on the forum may have a better suggestion. Hope this works.
grieralexander
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 18 Apr 2018, 23:33

@grieralexander wrote:Wow! Ok, I haven't encounter that problem so far; however I could suggest downloading Sims 4 Tray Importer and use the application to find the CC that is causing the problem. Sometimes it will mark it in red or missing files. The only other thing that I could suggest is removing your My games Sims 4 folder to your desktop, somewhere safe. Run the game and let it build another folder. See if the game stills gives you a problem or not. If not, start loading your CC back at a 50% ratio and test again, until you find the folder that has the CC that is conflicting with your game. I know it is tedious, but it is the only way I know of fixing conflicting CC. Maybe, someone else on the forum may have a better suggestion. Hope this works.

Can the Tray Importer pick up any type of Custom Content? I was under the impression it was only for sims & lots...

scratch

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help us seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4

You can e-mail me for general questions & site navigation. Also, after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum and NOT getting a reply, you can message me for Support as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac, Military strategy & Government simulation games, S.W.A.T 4.
Male Posts : 15873

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander on Thu 19 Apr 2018, 02:33

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@grieralexander wrote:Wow! Ok, I haven't encounter that problem so far; however I could suggest downloading Sims 4 Tray Importer and use the application to find the CC that is causing the problem. Sometimes it will mark it in red or missing files. The only other thing that I could suggest is removing your My games Sims 4 folder to your desktop, somewhere safe. Run the game and let it build another folder. See if the game stills gives you a problem or not. If not, start loading your CC back at a 50% ratio and test again, until you find the folder that has the CC that is conflicting with your game. I know it is tedious, but it is the only way I know of fixing conflicting CC. Maybe, someone else on the forum may have a better suggestion. Hope this works.

Can the Tray Importer pick up any type of Custom Content? I was under the impression it was only for sims & lots...

scratch
Actually, it will list all the content on a sims or a lot. What I usually do is open a lot or a household I'm having problems with, then I look through the files to find a culprit. However I find it works better for content that you already know is bugged. On the original posters' case the suggestion of doing a backup of his My folder, get a fresh one by restarting the game and do a 50% check of each CC has always worked better for me. It has made me organize my CC in subfolders and I actually check folder by folder which is less time consuming for me. Since he mentioned that EA had said it was CC game conflict.
grieralexander
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum