The Sims 3 Isnt opening! Tried everything

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Isnt opening! Tried everything

Post by ljbx on Fri 11 May 2018, 15:37

Hi everyone,
So i have downloaded the sims 3 torrent base game which comes with all the expansions that you have to download. I have updated it to the most recent update, i followed all the steps on the installation guides, i tried to start up the game and it kept telling me to re enter my serial code over and over again, after some searching i found that i needed to download some expansions, So i downloaded generations and now when i try to launch even through the file not the shortcut it says that the generation disc is not in. Please help ive been at this all day!  Why God.
Thankyou 

ljbx
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : windows

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Isnt opening! Tried everything

Post by MilosGamerSRB on Fri 25 May 2018, 10:12

Hello and welcome to G4TW forum and sorry for the late reply.
This happens when you do not follow the installation guide which you can find here.
So what it basically says, you first need to install the base game, patch it, but do not crack yet. Then install any expansion or stuff pack and then crack using the ultimate fix here, using the # Crack folder, copy everything from that folder to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin and REPLACE the files when asked.

The Sims 3 plumbob SIMS Series are king The Sims 3 plumbob
MilosGamerSRB
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : PvZ, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, GTA, L.A. Noire, Fortnite
Male Posts : 150

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 29 May 2018, 18:18

@ljbx - welcome to the Forum,

Note that the manual patch and Ultimate Fix are included in the download with all the individual expansions. The items are inside the folder # Crack.

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, Site navigation & Support, if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.
Male Posts : 16035

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum