I have the store bought version of the Sims 4.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I have the store bought version of the Sims 4.

Post by Laninani on Wed 16 May 2018, 21:35

Wat. So I never knew about this website until recently, and was a little suspicious at first, especially with a lot of fake websites and files out there. I had gotten the original game and go to work expansion pack when they first came, so now I'm confused about what to do. Can I still download these files or do I need to delete my game ( Why God. which would be a mad waste of money) If anyone knows the answer to this that would be much appreciated...

Laninani
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : sims 4
Posts : 2
Points : 37
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-05-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I have the store bought version of the Sims 4.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 17 May 2018, 12:18

@Laninani wrote:Wat. So I never knew about this website until recently, and was a little suspicious at first, especially with a lot of fake websites and files out there. I had gotten the original game and go to work expansion pack when they first came, so now I'm confused about what to do. Can I still download these files or do I need to delete my game ( Why God. which would be a mad waste of money) If anyone knows the answer to this that would be much appreciated...


Hello and welcome to the Forum @Laninani,

For the sake of simplicity, I would recommend that you uninstall your Origin Game of The Sims 4, and then download the latest available all-in-one from @Tarac here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t32895-the-sims-4-all-in-one-including-my-first-pet-stuff-version-1-42-30-1020

There is a way to have both legit and "offline" (cracked) games on the same system, please let us know if you intend to use that. Also note that you cannot use the "Gallery" from within the cracked game.

Good luck for now! Very Happy

_________________


Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4



Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, Site navigation & Support, if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!






avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.
Male Posts : 15950
Points : 21243
Reputation : 2281
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I have the store bought version of the Sims 4.

Post by Tarac on Thu 17 May 2018, 13:05

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@Laninani wrote:Wat. So I never knew about this website until recently, and was a little suspicious at first, especially with a lot of fake websites and files out there. I had gotten the original game and go to work expansion pack when they first came, so now I'm confused about what to do. Can I still download these files or do I need to delete my game ( Why God. which would be a mad waste of money) If anyone knows the answer to this that would be much appreciated...


Hello and welcome to the Forum @Laninani,

For the sake of simplicity, I would recommend that you uninstall your Origin Game of The Sims 4, and then download the latest available all-in-one from @Tarac here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t32895-the-sims-4-all-in-one-including-my-first-pet-stuff-version-1-42-30-1020

There is a way to have both legit and "offline" (cracked) games on the same system, please let us know if you intend to use that. Also note that you cannot use the "Gallery" from within the cracked game.

Good luck for now! Very Happy
No need to uninstall your Origin game. Keep it to access the Gallery but don't save a played Origin game.
My all-on-one download can be placed anywhere on your computer (or even external drive). No installation required.
avatar
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 2868
Points : 5222
Reputation : 489
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 74
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile https://forumpages.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I have the store bought version of the Sims 4.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 17 May 2018, 18:59

@Tarac wrote:No need to uninstall your Origin game. Keep it to access the Gallery but don't save a played Origin game.


For the record: the GameVersion.txt gets updated just by starting The Sims 4. It doesn't matter whether the game is "saved" or "played". 

@Laninani, if you want to keep both an Origin game and a RELOADED/CODEX-version on the same computer, using this method is better:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t24433-i-have-both-origin-g4tw-versions-of-sims-4-how-can-i-manage-the-documents-folder

_________________


Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4



Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, Site navigation & Support, if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!






avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.
Male Posts : 15950
Points : 21243
Reputation : 2281
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I have the store bought version of the Sims 4.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum