THANK YOU FOR TS3 COMPLETE STORE!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THANK YOU FOR TS3 COMPLETE STORE!!!

Post by EmeraldDemon on Sun 20 May 2018, 13:15

I just want to drop a line and express my very excited and heartfelt Thank You for all the hard work you all do! I'm not really great with words, but I am sooo freakin happy with having the complete Sims 3 Store collection!!!!! I get so excited when I have to build or buy now, because I know I have EVERYTHING  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy (I don't trust a lot of CC sites). You've put a huge smile on this gals face  Very Happy.

In conclusion.....so...freakin...happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thank you  Carlos is tha man!!! The Sims Plumbob 1 XXXXX

EmeraldDemon
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THANK YOU FOR TS3 COMPLETE STORE!!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 20 May 2018, 13:29

@EmeraldDemon wrote:You've put a huge smile on this gals face  Very Happy.

In conclusion.....so...freakin...happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thank you  Carlos is tha man!!! The Sims Plumbob 1 XXXXX

Gald to hear you like(d) the torrent. Very Happy  Although there are minor issues with the torrent (like one or two item sets missing), I think it's still a decent torrent.

We will also post another torrent that has these minor issues ironed out; and possibly add individual .sims3pack files in some way, to the Forum here too. The old .sims3packs are still hosted on the old G4TW website, under the control of the old Admin who has "left the building", so we are moving a few things to this Forum here.

Have fun, and don't be afraid to get in touch with us, anytime!

Carlos is tha man

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4

You can e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, site navigation & general Support if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum thread!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac, Military strategy & Government simulation games, S.W.A.T 4.
Male Posts : 15881

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum