Laundry Day Stuff problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Laundry Day Stuff problem

Post by mirabe on Wed 23 May 2018, 18:12

Hi!
When installing sims4 Laundry day stuff I get this message.

I tried to still install but my game a few minutes later collapsed.

mirabe
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims3 all
Female Posts : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Laundry Day Stuff problem

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 23 May 2018, 20:38

Hello,

Are you using WinRAR for extracting? And did the torrent download 100% ? Also, what torrent cleint are you using?

If you still have the "laundry day stuff"-torrent active as seeding, maybe you can try this. Go under the main window of your torrent client, and right-click under the torrent for Laundry Day. Choose STOP. Then right-click again on the torrent and look for something like "force re-check". If you did it right, the client should show the Laundry Day as "checking". This will take a little while.

When the "checking" is 100% finished, please try extracting again with WinRAR. Make sure to extract into a new (empty) folder.

Good luck! Carlos is tha man

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, Site navigation & Support, if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.
Male Posts : 15950

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mirabe on Wed 23 May 2018, 20:50

Yes,Iam using WinRAR and 100% is download.  Using uTorrent client.

mirabe
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims3 all
Female Posts : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 23 May 2018, 20:54

@mirabe wrote:Yes,Iam using WinRAR and 100% is download.  Using uTorrent client.

OK, then try using the method with the "STOP" -> "Force re-check", what I mentioned before. Smile  If that does not work, please try using the direct download link here: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t32625-the-sims-4-laundry-day-stuff-version-1-38-49-1020-out-now

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, Site navigation & Support, if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.
Male Posts : 15950

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum