Completely Updated Game, San Myshuno doesn't load

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Completely Updated Game, San Myshuno doesn't load

Post by zecapitane on Wed 13 Jun 2018, 16:39

Hello!

Recently got back into playing the Sims, downloaded the stuff/expansion packs in order, patched accordingly, downloaded the fix (removed the Game folder and put the new one for 1.42etc) and loaded it. (Followed the guide)

Everything appears to be working great, except San Myshuno. I wanted my Sim to live in an apartment, but the city will not load. It's on the world selector, but when I click on it the city is totally white, the UI is there, but I can't go back to world selection and I have no choice but to exit to main menu.

I did a search, and all the problems I found were with the infinite loading issue (I never had that) or the city just not being there. I can select it, it just won't load now.

What should I do?

zecapitane
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Completely Updated Game, San Myshuno doesn't load

Post by Tarac on Fri 15 Jun 2018, 10:52

@zecapitane wrote:Hello!

Recently got back into playing the Sims, downloaded the stuff/expansion packs in order, patched accordingly, downloaded the fix (removed the Game folder and put the new one for 1.42etc) and loaded it. (Followed the guide)

Everything appears to be working great, except San Myshuno. I wanted my Sim to live in an apartment, but the city will not load. It's on the world selector, but when I click on it the city is totally white, the UI is there, but I can't go back to world selection and I have no choice but to exit to main menu.

I did a search, and all the problems I found were with the infinite loading issue (I never had that) or the city just not being there. I can select it, it just won't load now.

What should I do?
Re-copy the folder EP03 from your City Living download to your installation folder.
If that doesn't work, download a fresh EP03 from HERE
Extract with Winrar and copy the new folder EP03 to your installation folder.
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :