The Sims 4 Seasons [version 1.44.77.1020] OUT NOW!!

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Seasons [version 1.44.77.1020] OUT NOW!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 27 Jun 2018, 02:11

@silvermistshadow wrote:I'm a couple of packs behind, when you say that it contains all of the data from previous patches and should be applied on top of 'first pet stuff', does that mean I should also download the last two packs (I have up to laundry day myself) or do I only need this one to get the content of the previous two?

Or to put it another way: would downloading this and also downloading 'my first pet stuff' and 'jungle adventure' be a waste of time or not?


Yes, you need to install Jungle Adventures -> My First Pet Stuff -> Seasons.

What would be a waste of time is to download these intermediary patches 1.41.38.1020 and 1.41.42.1020, as the Seasons-pack already includes their data.

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Posts : 16238
Join date : 2012-11-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Seasons [version 1.44.77.1020] OUT NOW!!

Post by grieralexander on Wed 27 Jun 2018, 02:17

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@silvermistshadow wrote:I'm a couple of packs behind, when you say that it contains all of the data from previous patches and should be applied on top of 'first pet stuff', does that mean I should also download the last two packs (I have up to laundry day myself) or do I only need this one to get the content of the previous two?

Or to put it another way: would downloading this and also downloading 'my first pet stuff' and 'jungle adventure' be a waste of time or not?


Yes, you need to install Jungle Adventures -> My First Pet Stuff -> Seasons.

What would be a waste of time is to download these intermediary patches 1.41.38.1020 and 1.41.42.1020, as the Seasons-pack already includes their data.
Besides, they have already put out a new patch to fix everything they broke with Seasons, trying to meet the deadline.

grieralexander
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Posts : 326
Join date : 2012-01-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Seasons [version 1.44.77.1020] OUT NOW!!

Post by hotkillerz on Wed 27 Jun 2018, 09:59

Heads up warning the torrent is being drm. i just got a drm notice cause it broke rules first time that ever happened.

hotkillerz
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : sims,stwor,startrek
Male Posts : 30
Points : 1999
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2013-03-06
Location : Some were in hell, surrounded by Naked females

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Seasons [version 1.44.77.1020] OUT NOW!!

Post by backmanner on Wed 27 Jun 2018, 10:34

thanks!!!  Can't touch banana

backmanner
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The Sims 4
Posts : 1
Points : 26
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Seasons [version 1.44.77.1020] OUT NOW!!

Post by ShawnyK on Wed 27 Jun 2018, 11:57

Hi ok, I have a question. While installing the game and pack, i'm encountering a little problem. I have followed the installation instructions, however, when I install seasons, I'm getting a bad image error.

After clicking the ok button a couple times, the game loads, but, it loads slow and freezes a little. 

so everytime I try to open up the game, I get this bad image error. How can I fix this?

ShawnyK
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The Sims 4
Posts : 8
Points : 135
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Seasons [version 1.44.77.1020] OUT NOW!!

Post by enciel on Wed 27 Jun 2018, 14:05

Hi! Is this only Seasons expansion pack? I only want to download seasons and not other DLC expansion pack. I have existing expansions installed that I specifically downloaded but my game version TS4.exe is 1.20.60.1020. Will this work?

enciel
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 6
Points : 2611
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-06-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Seasons [version 1.44.77.1020] OUT NOW!!

Post by BobGeorge on Wed 27 Jun 2018, 14:09

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@BobGeorge wrote:Nicely done but it only works with no CC. Why is that?  I is confused


Some CC can be "batch-fixed" with Sims 4 Studio, see the comment here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t33429-sims-4-studio-with-batch-fix-for-seasons-out-now

As for the script mods, wait for updated versions. There is a version of MC Command Center for 1.44.77.1020 already, here.
Thank you but this doesn't help. After I did all this my game constantly crashes. How can I put my game to the old condition before updating to the "Seasons"? I preffer more my CC and the Scripts than a "Seasons. Any new sugestions?


Last edited by BobGeorge on Wed 27 Jun 2018, 15:04; edited 1 time in total
avatar
BobGeorge
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, The Sims 4
Male Posts : 6
Points : 246
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-11-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Seasons [version 1.44.77.1020] OUT NOW!!

Post by Tarac on Wed 27 Jun 2018, 15:03

@enciel wrote:Hi! Is this only Seasons expansion pack? I only want to download seasons and not other DLC expansion pack. I have existing expansions installed that I specifically downloaded but my game version TS4.exe is 1.20.60.1020. Will this work?
You'd better use THIS SYSTEM
Use the patch first then install Seasons from that same topic
avatar
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 3050
Points : 5461
Reputation : 509
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 74
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile https://forumpages.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Seasons [version 1.44.77.1020] OUT NOW!!

Post by Meiu on Wed 27 Jun 2018, 16:50

Any news about the new update they made? :c Fixing the callendar and the lag

Meiu
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : sims 4
Posts : 5
Points : 25
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Seasons [version 1.44.77.1020] OUT NOW!!

Post by Tarac on Wed 27 Jun 2018, 16:53

@Meiu wrote:Any news about the new update they made? :c Fixing the callendar and the lag
You can update via ZLOrigin/Zclient
avatar
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 3050
Points : 5461
Reputation : 509
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 74
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile https://forumpages.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Seasons [version 1.44.77.1020] OUT NOW!!

Post by Meiu on Wed 27 Jun 2018, 16:58

@Tarac wrote:
@Meiu wrote:Any news about the new update they made? :c Fixing the callendar and the lag
You can update via ZLOrigin/Zclient
Really?
Thank you!.
I didnt know about this

Meiu
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : sims 4
Posts : 5
Points : 25
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Seasons [version 1.44.77.1020] OUT NOW!!

Post by grieralexander on Wed 27 Jun 2018, 17:05

@Tarac wrote:
@Meiu wrote:Any news about the new update they made? :c Fixing the callendar and the lag
You can update via ZLOrigin/Zclient
Tarac, would you mind explaining about the ZLOrigin/Zclient? Would that work for those of us that only use G4TW downloads?
avatar
grieralexander
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord
Male Posts : 326
Points : 2747
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Seasons [version 1.44.77.1020] OUT NOW!!

Post by Tarac on Wed 27 Jun 2018, 17:26

@grieralexander wrote:
@Tarac wrote:
@Meiu wrote:Any news about the new update they made? :c Fixing the callendar and the lag
You can update via ZLOrigin/Zclient
Tarac, would you mind explaining about the ZLOrigin/Zclient? Would that work for those of us that only use G4TW downloads?
Yes it will also work for G4TW downloads.
Copy your present Game folder in Program Files\The Sims 4 and name the copy f.e. Game_cracked
In ZLOrigin set your installfolder to your present location f.e. C:\Program Files. Do not add The Sims 4 when your location is C:\Program Files\The Sims 4
Now update via Zclient/ZLOrigin - that will overwrite your existing Game folder and update the DLC's
Then - if you don't want to play via ZLOrigin:
Copy Default.ini from the newly created Game\Bin folder to Game_cracked\Bin
Play from Game_cracked\Bin\TS4 or TS4_x64.exe
avatar
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 3050
Points : 5461
Reputation : 509
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 74
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile https://forumpages.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Seasons [version 1.44.77.1020] OUT NOW!!

Post by Meiu on Wed 27 Jun 2018, 17:29

Is there any way to update without having to dl the sims 4 again from that zclient/zlorign?

Meiu
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : sims 4
Posts : 5
Points : 25
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Seasons [version 1.44.77.1020] OUT NOW!!

Post by grieralexander on Wed 27 Jun 2018, 17:35

Wow! Thanks a lot, not to read your ZL Origin and how to install. Thanks! @Tarac
avatar
grieralexander
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord
Male Posts : 326
Points : 2747
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Seasons [version 1.44.77.1020] OUT NOW!!

Post by grieralexander on Wed 27 Jun 2018, 17:53

@Tarac One last question? If I update the game to the latest patch using ZL, will I have to download the Game Folder every time G4TW does an update?
avatar
grieralexander
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord
Male Posts : 326
Points : 2747
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Seasons [version 1.44.77.1020] OUT NOW!!

Post by Meiu on Wed 27 Jun 2018, 18:25

I tried to update the sims.
didnt work at all
I folowed your steps from your website
In the origins>adv settings theres no window that popsout to search
I didnt understand many of the things you were explaining (probably thats an old post with an old origins) 
My only hope is if someone gonna add that thing to download to update the new sims 4.

Meiu
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : sims 4
Posts : 5
Points : 25
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Seasons [version 1.44.77.1020] OUT NOW!!

Post by Tarac on Wed 27 Jun 2018, 18:27

@grieralexander wrote:@Tarac One last question? If I update the game to the latest patch using ZL, will I have to download the Game Folder every time G4TW does an update?
Once you ar e used to ZLOrigin why bother with cracked downloads ?
But when you still want to play the G4TW updates, bear in mind that Game_cracked is the folder to copy G4TW folder Game to.
avatar
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 3050
Points : 5461
Reputation : 509
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 74
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile https://forumpages.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Seasons [version 1.44.77.1020] OUT NOW!!

Post by Tarac on Wed 27 Jun 2018, 18:30

@Meiu wrote:I tried to update the sims.
didnt work at all
I folowed your steps from your website
In the origins>adv settings theres no window that popsout to search
I didnt understand many of the things you were explaining (probably thats an old post with an old origins) 
My only hope is if someone gonna add that thing to download to update the new sims 4.
When you opened ZLOrigin, click on the word Origin left top corner
Select Application Settings ->Advanced and you see a window where you can select your installation folder
avatar
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 3050
Points : 5461
Reputation : 509
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 74
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile https://forumpages.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Seasons [version 1.44.77.1020] OUT NOW!!

Post by grieralexander on Wed 27 Jun 2018, 18:57

@Tarac wrote:
@grieralexander wrote:@Tarac One last question? If I update the game to the latest patch using ZL, will I have to download the Game Folder every time G4TW does an update?
Once you ar e used to ZLOrigin why bother with cracked downloads ?
But when you still want to play the G4TW updates, bear in mind that Game_cracked is the folder to copy G4TW folder Game to.
My concern is that I do not want to be dependent on playing online, my internet connection is not reliable at all. Even when I had Sims 3 Cd's I never played online. My only interest in this patch is that they fixed the darned lag in build buy mode, fire places and some other stuff that EA broke trying to meet a deadline and 4 days later they need to patch because they messed even the grounds.  That's besides the point. Now, I would copy back the Game_craked folder to: C/Program files/the Sims 4 ?
avatar
grieralexander
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord
Male Posts : 326
Points : 2747
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Seasons [version 1.44.77.1020] OUT NOW!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 27 Jun 2018, 19:33

@grieralexander wrote:My concern is that I do not want to be dependent on playing online, my internet connection is not reliable at all. Even when I had Sims 3 Cd's I never played online. My only interest in this patch is that they fixed the darned lag in build buy mode, fire places and some other stuff that EA broke trying to meet a deadline and 4 days later they need to patch because they messed even the grounds.  That's besides the point. Now, I would copy back the Game_craked folder to: C/Program files/the Sims 4 ?


To my knowledge there never really was the question in The Sims 3 about "online or offline play". You either had Origin/legit CDs, or you used No-CD files like the TS3 'Ultimate Fix'.

And yes, you'd need to grab the "Game"-folder from the announcement each time...

_________________



Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4


Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, Site navigation & Support, if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!

avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.
Male Posts : 16238
Points : 21639
Reputation : 2341
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fixed!!

Post by Alishita7 on Wed 27 Jun 2018, 19:56

Deleting the MCC and UI mod got my game working again and now I’m enjoying seasons and it’s soooo DOPEE!

Alishita7
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The sims 4
Posts : 5
Points : 26
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-06-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Seasons [version 1.44.77.1020] OUT NOW!!

Post by grieralexander on Wed 27 Jun 2018, 19:58

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@grieralexander wrote:My concern is that I do not want to be dependent on playing online, my internet connection is not reliable at all. Even when I had Sims 3 Cd's I never played online. My only interest in this patch is that they fixed the darned lag in build buy mode, fire places and some other stuff that EA broke trying to meet a deadline and 4 days later they need to patch because they messed even the grounds.  That's besides the point. Now, I would copy back the Game_craked folder to: C/Program files/the Sims 4 ?


To my knowledge there never really was the question in The Sims 3 about "online or offline play". You either had Origin/legit CDs, or you used No-CD files like the TS3 'Ultimate Fix'.

And yes, you'd need to grab the "Game"-folder from the announcement each time...
Oh yes, you could send your sim to another players game and back, if you played online and also you got rewards from the store. Now only one question remains When I update via ZL the new game folder will have a default ini. file in it and I copy it to G4TW folder and I do that every time there is a G4TW update..., if I understood you correctly. Now, if there is any chance that you will patch the G4TW game, I guess I rather pass. What is your personal opinion on this? @The_gh0stm4n
avatar
grieralexander
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord
Male Posts : 326
Points : 2747
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Seasons [version 1.44.77.1020] OUT NOW!!

Post by YellowSmoke on Wed 27 Jun 2018, 20:13

Hello, Im really sorry if it has already been asked but I search for it and didn't see anything about
I've downloaded all the ts4 from your Downloads page, but they stop on Cats and Pets, is there any other expansion between it and Seasons that I need to download first? Can you tell me where do I find them in case? Thanks:)

YellowSmoke
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims
Female Posts : 8
Points : 255
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-11-11
Age : 21
Location : Italy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Seasons [version 1.44.77.1020] OUT NOW!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 27 Jun 2018, 20:21

@grieralexander wrote:Oh yes, you could send your sim to another players game and back, if you played online and also you got rewards from the store. Now only one question remains When I update via ZL the new game folder will have a default ini. file in it and I copy it to G4TW folder and I do that every time there is a G4TW update..., if I understood you correctly. Now, if there is any chance that you will patch the G4TW game, I guess I rather pass. What is your personal opinion on this? @The_gh0stm4n

We are looking into the new patch, no worries.

@YellowSmoke wrote:Hello, Im really sorry if it has already been asked but I search for it and didn't see anything about
I've downloaded all the ts4 from your Downloads page, but they stop on Cats and Pets, is there any other expansion between it and Seasons that I need to download first? Can you tell me where do I find them in case? Thanks:)


The old G4TW website is maintained by the old Admin, and we have no access to that website in any way. Please grab the items from here instead:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/downloads-f1/where-to-find-games4theworld-downloads-t53.htm

and bookmark that Forum thread as well.

_________________



Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4


Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, Site navigation & Support, if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!

avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.
Male Posts : 16238
Points : 21639
Reputation : 2341
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Seasons [version 1.44.77.1020] OUT NOW!!

Post by YellowSmoke on Wed 27 Jun 2018, 20:52

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
The old G4TW website is maintained by the old Admin, and we have no access to that website in any way. Please grab the items from here instead:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/downloads-f1/where-to-find-games4theworld-downloads-t53.htm

and bookmark that Forum thread as well.

Oh! Now everything makes sense. Thank you very much!! Smile

YellowSmoke
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims
Female Posts : 8
Points : 255
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-11-11
Age : 21
Location : Italy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Seasons [version 1.44.77.1020] OUT NOW!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 27 Jun 2018, 20:59

@YellowSmoke wrote:
Oh! Now everything makes sense. Thank you very much!! Smile


No problem at all; I will also close this thread now. 

Everybody who needs support, please search existing troubleshooting discussions, or feel free to open a new thread if you feel you cannot find an answer. Good luck!


Aadmien liekesss!

(^this message is old-Admin-approved)

_________________



Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4


Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, Site navigation & Support, if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!

avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.
Male Posts : 16238
Points : 21639
Reputation : 2341
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Seasons [version 1.44.77.1020] OUT NOW!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum