The Sims 4: New Game Patch (July 10th, 2018)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4: New Game Patch (July 10th, 2018)

Post by atomicbetty on Tue 10 Jul 2018, 22:58

Does anyone know when this will be available here on G4TW? From reading the comments on SimsVIP, it didnt fix everything, but it did fix the pet bug and the wallpaper lag.

atomicbetty
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : sims 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4: New Game Patch (July 10th, 2018)

Post by anadius1 on Tue 10 Jul 2018, 23:09

It will be there when crack is posted somewhere. Don't ask when, nobody knows when nor IF there will be a crack for this version.

If you really want to play with that patch now you can download the game through ZLOrigin.

anadius1
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 11 Jul 2018, 20:14

@atomicbetty wrote:Does anyone know when this will be available here on G4TW? From reading the comments on SimsVIP, it didnt fix everything, but it did fix the pet bug and the wallpaper lag.

As of the time I'm writing this, there is no offline-crack available for the newest 1.44.88.1020 patch version. Of course, we will stay on top of things.

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, Site navigation & Support, if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.
Male Posts : 16256

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anasgkmaukebanlagii on Thu 12 Jul 2018, 17:04

There is a bug that emotion berries does not give mood that stopped me from playing Jungle Adventure and it fixed on this patch
anasgkmaukebanlagii
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The Sims 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 12 Jul 2018, 22:00

@anasgkmaukebanlagii wrote:There is a bug that emotion berries does not give mood that stopped me from playing Jungle Adventure and it fixed on this patch

Sure, let's wait for ~Ann~ for the final approval and the announcement of the patch. Smile

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, Site navigation & Support, if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander on Fri 13 Jul 2018, 00:18

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@anasgkmaukebanlagii wrote:There is a bug that emotion berries does not give mood that stopped me from playing Jungle Adventure and it fixed on this patch

Sure, let's wait for ~Ann~ for the final approval and the announcement of the patch. Smile
Ready on this end. Good job!
grieralexander
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord
Male Posts : 326

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 13 Jul 2018, 22:53

@grieralexander wrote:Ready on this end. Good job!

Good.  Yess, aye lieeke!

I think this is or has been a new marketing strategy from EA: release mini-DLCs and game patches more frequently, so as to keep people - even like us - talking about the game, and to keep TS4 "in the news".

They must have acquired the services of a new marketing consulting firm, and it's not that bad (for once I am not being sarcastic). Then again, with the astronomic fees of these various management & marketing consultants, it is fair to expect top-notch advice.

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum