The Sims 3: Store Updates January AND February 2012 OUT NOW! (Download link)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3: Store Updates January AND February 2012 OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by sevyn on Wed 08 Feb 2012, 07:04

Can't download from Mediafire all it does is refresh the link, I've cleared my cookies several times. Tried different browsers or all chrome, ie, firefox, safari same problem ...I've been doing this for days all I want is the Magic Set and the Rock Climbing Wall Sad please help

sevyn
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3: Store Updates January AND February 2012 OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Wed 08 Feb 2012, 09:21

@jacque11 wrote:once admin gave me a like that wen i clicked it it just downloaded to my comp it was mirror link

The one to the manual patch is a direct downloadlink, but that doesn't help you much if you can't get the fix.
@Admin of course we should respect that, hence my comment that getting in trouble with mom would probably be worse than any other trouble jacque11 could get into. I'm merely suggesting that this mom may have less trouble with options that don't involve mass downloading. I think its good that parents monitor their kids online, you never know what kind of trouble they could get into, pirating software would be the least of that.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3: Store Updates January AND February 2012 OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by kceres31 on Wed 08 Feb 2012, 15:47

yay! way to go admin for these great upload... cant wait to use em.. wooo! cheers
kceres31
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Definitely only SIMS3 games.. though I play D3, but its not my favorite just a game to play with my husband.
Female Posts : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mommamia123 on Fri 10 Feb 2012, 16:42

when i used the search to see if the cow plant was in the new store update it wasn't there!! am i missing it? is it really there but hiding?! also, does the jan/feb store update have the magic stuff and baby swing? honestly i don't want to bother with downloading the update if it doesn't have the cow plant... Sad

mommamia123
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zohaib Ejaz on Fri 10 Feb 2012, 21:42

YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

You have saved more than $500!!! cheers {includong ALL expaansions & Stuff packs + Store items}!!!
I am so happy that people like you exist in this world!!!

HAPPY SIMMING!

Zohaib Ejaz
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3; Halo; Mass Effect; Need For Speed; etc.....
Male Posts : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anarande on Thu 16 Feb 2012, 13:58

Woah, I didnt know all the store updates were here too. o_o (I'm not very good at keeping myself updated, I was just so happy with the original stuff)
Godammit, so much to download now.

Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

To Anarande!

Post by Zohaib Ejaz on Fri 17 Feb 2012, 11:39

lol! Well, now you know! That's is how we help each other!!!

Zohaib Ejaz
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3; Halo; Mass Effect; Need For Speed; etc.....
Male Posts : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Proble with media fire

Post by siahapal on Fri 17 Feb 2012, 14:01

Hi admin please help give me an alternative link becuse when ever i open link from every where media fire ask me that i must upgrade my account to pro !!!!! and i cant download ! please give me solution i try it from 3 diffrent computers

siahapal
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : SPlinter cell
Male Posts : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haakonas on Fri 17 Feb 2012, 15:21

@jacque11 wrote:my mom has made it so i cant download from ur links or pirate bay i tried a proxy but it still doesnt work so i guess im done downloading Sad thanks for all the games ive gotton so far

Does your Mom understand what freedom is Question Does she understand what sharing is Question Does she understand that all America is doing is slowly shutting down our freedom of not only speech but to share the very essence of freedom Question Life is short and I am no thief but I have a part in the human ability to share and feel the kindness of others Like a Star @ heaven . Freedom fighters have been running this show since I was 12 years old and now I am 40. How can we look into our Kids eyes and lie to them about what freedom is? My children understand the meltdown we are going thru in this country and it smells terribly bad. I hate to say it but this country in the near future will pose laws against WHAT YOU SAY and HOW YOU SAY IT. Certain words will be against the law. It is just a beginning toward the end of what we have called freedom. Sorry that mommy sees it with the eyes of a blind one or to be kind a Noob . I am a father of 1 daughter and 3 others that came with the wife I now have so yes I have spread my heart much further than I thought possible in the past and have been using sites like these for 26 years and maybe a tad bit longer but as I have always seen it, it has always been a way to share what you love with others. Secondly and sadly you Must have some form of virus protection as some of these freedom fighters are not fighters but propagators of virus's and the want to either destroy or merely to have you re-install your Operating system and start over or even worse for your pc to be involved in some cyber attack. I will always believe in freedom of speech and the freedom to share what is mine with those who either cannot afford or have the ability to get what I have. I LOVE my Candy Corn and have no problems with sharing with all my children even if I only have 2 left in the bag at least I will know my kids shared & enjoyed it with me as well. Looking for bad joke because it is getting really bad out there Facepalm So in ending I would like to send my Love and care to those who understand freedom and not those who heed from seeing the light and enjoy the comfort of darkness.

Why do you think we have the Windows operating system? Well Because 15 to 30 lines of code were either "shared" or stolen by Mr Gates to create Windows. Ah the ability to share created what we have today. I have been using Windows before it was even called Windows. I believe it was called Deskmate WTFU people Shocked

Keep doing what you are doing G4TW as I will always be on your side.

Last edited by Haakonas on Fri 17 Feb 2012, 16:08; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Edit)
Haakonas
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 131

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Fri 17 Feb 2012, 16:45

@siahapal wrote:Hi admin please help give me an alternative link becuse when ever i open link from every where media fire ask me that i must upgrade my account to pro !!!!! and i cant download ! please give me solution i try it from 3 diffrent computers

Hello,
I think you may be trying to download entire categories, that wont work. Unfortunately you'll have to download everything 1 by 1. Yes yes that seems like a lot of work, and it is I've been there. You can, however, get store updates 1-26 as a torrent, which will leave you with only a few 2011 store updates to download separately. Look here.

Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15118

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Djeswan on Sun 19 Feb 2012, 15:20

I have the magic set yeeeaaahhhh i am now downloading it. But I hate mediafire I prefer .package files as store files but still i love it.

Djeswan
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The sims 3 !!!!
Male Posts : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by siahapal on Fri 24 Feb 2012, 07:48

hi again.tanx very much to answer my previous question.. it was very usefull..now i have another question

when i open the category for example october 2011 ..i see one file 2011octse..is it complete set?means if i download just this file do i have other content for this mounth{for example ArcadeRegencyset)?

siahapal
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : SPlinter cell
Male Posts : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Fri 24 Feb 2012, 09:20

Hello,
No the set is complete, if you download separate items as well you'll have duplicates.

Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SirensFire on Tue 17 Jul 2012, 22:11

Umm.. I don't really know Where to post this (I'm new >.<) but every time I try and use the mediafire links for the Killer Classic update it won't allow me, got any suggestions?

SirensFire
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims 3 + all expansions ^^. the sims 4
Female Posts : 11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Wed 18 Jul 2012, 08:56

Hello,

There's a problem with Mediafire and we're trying to sort it out.

Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haakonas on Thu 19 Jul 2012, 15:32

I am currently Dl the store packages which are up to July 2012 gonna check if it works and drop the Line for you folks if you have not gotten it yet. Very Happy

Last edited by Haakonas on Thu 19 Jul 2012, 15:33; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit)

We all need a moment in our lives when we become too WEAK. He is standing right next to you. 
                                                                   GOD Bless you All
Haakonas
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Thu 19 Jul 2012, 16:19

@Haakonas wrote:I am currently Dl the store packages which are up to July 2012 gonna check if it works and drop the Line for you folks if you have not gotten it yet. Very Happy

Admin will add the missing store updates within a week or 2. He's been a little busy.

Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haakonas on Thu 19 Jul 2012, 16:34

Hey Admin Good Morning I just Dl the latest Decrapified files for store updates from the start till July of 2012.

Sims 3 Store July 2012 (package and decrapified sims3pack files)

Link above will open and start Torrent.

Link as Follows http://h33t.com/torrent/04448537/sims-3-store-july-2012-package-and-decrapified-sims3pack-files

Have Fun!!!!

And Yes it Works Just tried it.

Last edited by Haakonas on Thu 19 Jul 2012, 16:36; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edit)

We all need a moment in our lives when we become too WEAK. He is standing right next to you. 
                                                                   GOD Bless you All
Haakonas
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Sun 22 Jul 2012, 18:35

Hello,

Don't worry, I'll be up-to-date on all the Store Updates within 1,5 week!

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by bewhoyouR on Sun 09 Sep 2012, 05:48

Im actually lokking forward to download More Magic for more fun in Sims 3 supernatural...But your Mediafire account was suspended,is there any sites that you put that thing??

WE ARE SO READY FOR SUPERNATURAL AND SEASONS!
bewhoyouR
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3
Male Posts : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DeValle on Wed 12 Sep 2012, 14:12

Suspend by mediafire pls reupload

DeValle
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Wed 12 Sep 2012, 16:46

Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum