The Sims 3: Showtime COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Sims 3: Showtime COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by Bearhood on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 13:12

@Haakonas wrote:
@raelaroux wrote:hey does any one have any screens or links to a picture of the Paris world?? idk if i wanna download it without seeing it first.. :/
The Paris map actually looks player made with the Tower in the center looks like a player handme out. It does not even feel legit and I have yet to hear EA mention anything about Paris. I'd hate to know that EA made this world.

Don't worry its not, first line on the page "The Sims 3 Paris World is the first world project and the largest project attempted by The Sims Key."

Bearhood
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haakonas on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 13:15

I Have been to Paris but only on a business trip when I was a working man Do Parisians actually like High Rises to live in Rather than a Home for just you and your family? I know I'd rather have my own home than live in a building. I did that when I was a kid and Poor. I do not get it.

Haakonas
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raelaroux on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 13:15

@Bearhood wrote:
@Haakonas wrote:
@raelaroux wrote:hey does any one have any screens or links to a picture of the Paris world?? idk if i wanna download it without seeing it first.. :/
The Paris map actually looks player made with the Tower in the center looks like a player handme out. It does not even feel legit and I have yet to hear EA mention anything about Paris. I'd hate to know that EA made this world.

Don't worry its not, first line on the page "The Sims 3 Paris World is the first world project and the largest project attempted by The Sims Key."
-.- so.. where can i find it? is it on the sims website? or somewhere else? i just wanna see it.. for myself.
raelaroux
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims
Female Posts : 114

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raelaroux on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 13:16

@Haakonas wrote:I Have been to Paris but only on a business trip when I was a working man Do Parisians actually like High Rises to live in Rather than a Home for just you and your family? I know I'd rather have my own home than live in a building. I did that when I was a kid and Poor. I do not get it.
That could offend people who live in buildings.. cuz not everyone can afford a house :/
raelaroux
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manaricelle on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 13:17

@raelaroux wrote:
@Bearhood wrote:
@Haakonas wrote:

-.- so.. where can i find it? is it on the sims website? or somewhere else? i just wanna see it.. for myself.

Wait, do you mean Champ Le Sims or actual Paris. The only official EA map for France is Champ Le Sims. Paris of The Sims Key is a fan-made project. They are a group of people unaffiliated with EA.
Manaricelle
Beginner
Beginner

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Home
Male Posts : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raelaroux on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 13:20

@Manaricelle wrote:
@raelaroux wrote:
@Bearhood wrote:
@Haakonas wrote:

Wait, do you mean Champ Le Sims or actual Paris. The only official EA map for France is Champ Le Sims. Paris of The Sims Key is a fan-made project. They are a group of people unaffiliated with EA.
-sigh- WHATEVER paris is.. where is it? im not labelling it.. i never said it was champs le sims. i just want to see it so i can decide if i should download it or not.
raelaroux
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 13:22

Hello,
Yes it is a user made map, not an official EA one. Admin did, however, provide a link to download it here on mediafire.

Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15118

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manaricelle on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 13:23

Here is a video The Sims Key made of their Paris world.

youtube_.com/watch?v=PgcHQM0b3ek

I cant post links yet, so you have to remove the underscore to view it.
Manaricelle
Beginner
Beginner

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 13:25

Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,
I think you can find some here.

@raelaroux wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:That would definitely be a deal-breaker for me.
He cant even play. ihe needs a lifetime wish to get out of CAS..

True

I already had a link to the creator's website What he said. with pictures and video.

Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haakonas on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 13:26

If I have offended anyone in anyway that was not at all my intention nor was it to show that I have what others do not. I apologize but the message was just for my information not to call others poor as I know what that feels like.

As for Paris I have it but do not remember the site it was located on. If I can somehow pass it on I would. If you have the answer than I will send.

We all need a moment in our lives when we become too WEAK. He is standing right next to you. 
                                                                   GOD Bless you All
Haakonas
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 131

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manaricelle on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 13:27

@Haakonas wrote:If I have offended anyone in anyway that was not at all my intention nor was it to show that I have what others do not. I apologize but the message was just for my information not to call others poor as I know what that feels like.

As for Paris I have it but do not remember the site it was located on. If I can somehow pass it on I would. If you have the answer than I will send.

Im pretty sure you meant no harm by your message. Lady already posted the site and everything though, so we're good. Thanks. Very Happy
Manaricelle
Beginner
Beginner

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 13:28

@Haakonas wrote:If I have offended anyone in anyway that was not at all my intention nor was it to show that I have what others do not. I apologize but the message was just for my information not to call others poor as I know what that feels like.

Admin has it on mediafire.

Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haakonas on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 13:31

@Manaricelle wrote:

Im pretty sure you meant no harm by your message. Lady already posted the site and everything though, so we're good. Thanks. Very Happy

Thank You The Sims Plumbob 1 Facepalm and again I apologize.

We all need a moment in our lives when we become too WEAK. He is standing right next to you. 
                                                                   GOD Bless you All
Haakonas
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haakonas on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 13:32

Lady ElDi wrote:

As I said prior I do have Cadasil so remembering stuff like anything is a workout for me.

GOD Bless you All
Haakonas
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 13:34

@Haakonas wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:

As I said prior I do have Cadasil so remembering stuff like anything is a workout for me.

Yes you did say. Well this topic is going pretty fast at the moment so can't blame anyone for overlooking the link.
Looks like a horrible disease though so I hope you are coping well.

Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raelaroux on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 13:39

@Manaricelle wrote:Here is a video The Sims Key made of their Paris world.

youtube_.com/watch?v=PgcHQM0b3ek

I cant post links yet, so you have to remove the underscore to view it.
THANK YOU. aww i want to download it now its pretty nice Smile
raelaroux
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karkar2468 on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 13:42

ì'm sooooooooooo excited about this game and i hope u guys will be able to finish it by 2day, i'l love u guys for it !!! Laughing Laughing

Karkar2468
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haakonas on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 13:48

Lady ElDi wrote:
@Haakonas wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:

Yes you did say. Well this topic is going pretty fast at the moment so can't blame anyone for overlooking the link.
It does my Lady. I have suffered 18 mini and 1 major stroke lucky for me it just mangled my leg and it is slowly coming back to normal. I am coping as well as a Happy man could and should. If I can survive being shot at while at war this problem becomes a tiny disturbance.

GOD Bless you All
Haakonas
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 13:51

@Haakonas wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:
@Haakonas wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:

It does my Lady. I have suffered 18 mini and 1 major stroke lucky for me it just mangled my leg and it is slowly coming back to normal. I am coping as well as a Happy man could and should. If I can survive being shot at while at war this problem becomes a tiny disturbance.

Wow well I hope you continue to be well.

Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haakonas on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 13:55

Lady ElDi wrote:
@Haakonas wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:
@Haakonas wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:

Wow well I hope you continue to be well.
I thank you for the kind words. As always I will push thru it. At least I have an understanding wife which happens to be a nurse as well that takes super care of me. I can't Hammertime yet but jogging is coming in slowly and steady. I still look like a mental patient running down the street but eh WHO CARES as long as it works.

GOD Bless you All
Haakonas
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo190980 on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 13:59

any ideas when the link will be up ? ive already downloaded 3 different ones but all passcode protected grr Smile

jojo190980
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haakonas on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 14:00

@jojo190980 wrote:any ideas when the link will be up ? ive already downloaded 3 different ones but all passcode protected grr Smile

The answer to your question is exactly what this site has been stating. Patience is a virtue try and calm down it will be here before the weekend I am sure of it. Plus I went cookie yesterday with downloading nothing but Sugar Honey Iced Tea programmed versions of Showtime.

Last edited by Haakonas on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 14:03; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edit)

GOD Bless you All
Haakonas
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bearhood on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 14:04

@Haakonas wrote: The answer to your question is exactly what this site has been stating. Patience is a virtue try and calm down it will be here before the weekend I am sure of it. Plus I went cookie yesterday with downloading nothing but Sugar Honey Iced Tea programmed versions of Showtime.

Don't you just love all the Sugar Honey Iced Tea showtimes Laughing
Bearhood
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raelaroux on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 14:07

@Bearhood wrote:
@Haakonas wrote: The answer to your question is exactly what this site has been stating. Patience is a virtue try and calm down it will be here before the weekend I am sure of it. Plus I went cookie yesterday with downloading nothing but Sugar Honey Iced Tea programmed versions of Showtime.

No idea what that is.. lol.
raelaroux
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haakonas on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 14:09

@raelaroux wrote:
@Bearhood wrote:

No idea what that is.. lol.
Sugar Honey Iced Tea just means SHIT when abbreviated Razz

Last edited by Haakonas on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 14:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit)

GOD Bless you All
Haakonas
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by paulo_pp on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 14:11

is there any tutorial to teach how to shop on pet store ? Smile
paulo_pp
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3 ,2K12 & GTA 4
Male Posts : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 14:13

@paulo_pp wrote:is there any tutorial to teach how to shop on pet store ? Smile

Hello,
The pet store doesn't seem to work right for everyone. I've been looking for a fix but unsuccessfully so far.

Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum