The Sims 3: Showtime COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Sims 3: Showtime COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by paulo_pp on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 15:40

i found a iso (showtime) with 5GB .

paulo_pp
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 31
Join date : 2012-03-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3: Showtime COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 15:41

paulo_pp wrote:i found a iso (showtime) with 5GB .

Can you tell us where? It may be helpful to Admin.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Posts : 15112
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3: Showtime COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by paulo_pp on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 15:42

avatar
paulo_pp
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3 ,2K12 & GTA 4
Male Posts : 31
Points : 2087
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2012-03-06
Age : 23
Location : Portugal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3: Showtime COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by raelaroux on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 15:46

also.. idk what mod or package file i downloaded but i have every CAS item in the store.. EVERYTHING. i kinda want to get rid of it cuz its sooo much stuff. most of which i dont even like :/ its not showing up in my launcher tho so..
avatar
raelaroux
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims
Female Posts : 114
Points : 2218
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-03-06
Location : Your bed.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3: Showtime COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by Karkar2468 on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 15:46

raelaroux wrote:
Karkar2468 wrote:look guys i know i should be patient and evrything but i just can't wait any longer, so just give me a hint, about between when and when will the admin open and say anything involving the sims 3 showtime ?
CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE !!! bounce !!!!!!!
Its not a secret so there arent any hints.. admins working on it. it might be today or tomorrow. and you HAVE to be patient.. theres no other choice. lol
i know i HAVE to be patient, it's just the excitement is rly getting to me Smile

Karkar2468
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 14
Points : 2142
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 20
Location : Cairo, Egypt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3: Showtime COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by grieralexander on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 15:48

Lady ElDi wrote:
grieralexander wrote:
paulo_pp wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:
paulo_pp wrote:is there any tutorial to teach how to shop on pet store ? Smile

Hello,
The pet store doesn't seem to work right for everyone. I've been looking for a fix but unsuccessfully so far.
tahnks , i find one but don't work !

I got mine from The EA Store as a reward and is still gave me problems! There is a bird that gets stuck all the time. Even though I have mods to get around it; I usually deleted or not place it in my worlds.

Does the register work?
Last time I played with it I bought some horse saddles, my problem is this bird and a little chimunk or something that are always getting suck somewhere.
avatar
grieralexander
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord
Male Posts : 239
Points : 2361
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3: Showtime COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by MaterSuspirorum on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 15:48

paulo_pp wrote:

i have found this previously but but I have not the courage to download it because it is Japanese and I do not know if it could do damage to the region of my game
avatar
MaterSuspirorum
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Posts : 20
Points : 2386
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3: Showtime COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 15:48

raelaroux wrote:also.. idk what mod or package file i downloaded but i have every CAS item in the store.. EVERYTHING. i kinda want to get rid of it cuz its sooo much stuff. most of which i dont even like :/ its not showing up in my launcher tho so..

Did you get a store-updates torrent by any chance?

_________________
"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

avatar
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15112
Points : 20090
Reputation : 1437
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3: Showtime COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by raelaroux on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 15:49

Karkar2468 wrote:
raelaroux wrote:
Karkar2468 wrote:look guys i know i should be patient and evrything but i just can't wait any longer, so just give me a hint, about between when and when will the admin open and say anything involving the sims 3 showtime ?
CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE !!! bounce !!!!!!!
Its not a secret so there arent any hints.. admins working on it. it might be today or tomorrow. and you HAVE to be patient.. theres no other choice. lol
i know i HAVE to be patient, it's just the excitement is rly getting to me Smile
Lol i know, me too! but im getting ready by preparing my lunar lakes for showtime venues and making my families to pass the time Razz im super duper excited
avatar
raelaroux
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims
Female Posts : 114
Points : 2218
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-03-06
Location : Your bed.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3: Showtime COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 15:49

grieralexander wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:
grieralexander wrote:
paulo_pp wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:
paulo_pp wrote:is there any tutorial to teach how to shop on pet store ? Smile

Hello,
The pet store doesn't seem to work right for everyone. I've been looking for a fix but unsuccessfully so far.
tahnks , i find one but don't work !

I got mine from The EA Store as a reward and is still gave me problems! There is a bird that gets stuck all the time. Even though I have mods to get around it; I usually deleted or not place it in my worlds.

Does the register work?
Last time I played with it I bought some horse saddles, my problem is this bird and a little chimunk or something that are always getting suck somewhere.

Interesting, since most of us can't get the cash register to work.

_________________
"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

avatar
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15112
Points : 20090
Reputation : 1437
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3: Showtime COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by raelaroux on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 15:49

Lady ElDi wrote:
raelaroux wrote:also.. idk what mod or package file i downloaded but i have every CAS item in the store.. EVERYTHING. i kinda want to get rid of it cuz its sooo much stuff. most of which i dont even like :/ its not showing up in my launcher tho so..

Did you get a store-updates torrent by any chance?
not that i know of.. but it makes the most sense. im gonna peruse my package files..
avatar
raelaroux
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims
Female Posts : 114
Points : 2218
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-03-06
Location : Your bed.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3: Showtime COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 15:51

MaterSuspirorum wrote:
paulo_pp wrote:bt.ali213.net/show-d65b9896d246c8cf9f31e1470ec8f20b49eb0a07.html

i have found this previously but but I have not the courage to download it because it is Japanese and I do not know if it could do damage to the region of my game

Yup we've also seen that one yesterday, doesn't seem to have a crack.
I think we can al rest assured that Admin has the same sources we do and that he has seen and tried them all.

_________________
"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

avatar
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15112
Points : 20090
Reputation : 1437
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3: Showtime COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by kidrock2k12 on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 15:54

ive just tryed the crack posted above and it works a dream

//EDIT

the post of that sims 3 is real just checked it out i think this could be help to admin
avatar
kidrock2k12
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : sims3,sims2,sims1,fifa manager 12,bus simulator 2012
Male Posts : 345
Points : 2395
Reputation : -9
Join date : 2012-03-06
Age : 33
Location : united kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3: Showtime COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by Kotona14 on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 16:02

Lady ElDi wrote:
grieralexander wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:
grieralexander wrote:
paulo_pp wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:
paulo_pp wrote:is there any tutorial to teach how to shop on pet store ? Smile

Hello,
The pet store doesn't seem to work right for everyone. I've been looking for a fix but unsuccessfully so far.
tahnks , i find one but don't work !

I got mine from The EA Store as a reward and is still gave me problems! There is a bird that gets stuck all the time. Even though I have mods to get around it; I usually deleted or not place it in my worlds.

Does the register work?
Last time I played with it I bought some horse saddles, my problem is this bird and a little chimunk or something that are always getting suck somewhere.

Interesting, since most of us can't get the cash register to work.

funny, I just deleted the register and undid that action, got it to work then

Kotona14
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3 (all the expansions and stuff packs)
Female Posts : 231
Points : 2299
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-03-06
Age : 27
Location : Iceland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3: Showtime COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by MaterSuspirorum on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 16:03

Lady ElDi wrote:
MaterSuspirorum wrote:
paulo_pp wrote:bt.ali213.net/show-d65b9896d246c8cf9f31e1470ec8f20b49eb0a07.html

i have found this previously but but I have not the courage to download it because it is Japanese and I do not know if it could do damage to the region of my game

Yup we've also seen that one yesterday, doesn't seem to have a crack.
I think we can al rest assured that Admin has the same sources we do and that he has seen and tried them all.

lady I have a mac and I need the crack but only the installer for mac and then the full dvd showtime The Sims Plumbob 1
avatar
MaterSuspirorum
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Posts : 20
Points : 2386
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3: Showtime COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 16:04

Kotona14 wrote:

funny, I just deleted the register and undid that action, got it to work then

I'll have to try it, thanks.

_________________
"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

avatar
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15112
Points : 20090
Reputation : 1437
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3: Showtime COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 16:06

kidrock2k12 wrote:the post of that sims 3 is real just checked it out i think this could be help to admin

Yeah I've gone there too but I think we've already seen this one.
Again, Admin has all the same sources we do and he has tested a few yesterday but they were botched. So far all that remains is to sit tight everyone.

_________________
"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

avatar
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15112
Points : 20090
Reputation : 1437
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3: Showtime COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by Kotona14 on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 16:09

Lady ElDi wrote:
Kotona14 wrote:

funny, I just deleted the register and undid that action, got it to work then

I'll have to try it, thanks.
You're more than welcome, Lady

Kotona14
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3 (all the expansions and stuff packs)
Female Posts : 231
Points : 2299
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-03-06
Age : 27
Location : Iceland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3: Showtime COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by paulo_pp on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 16:45

Lady ElDi wrote:
MaterSuspirorum wrote:
paulo_pp wrote:bt.ali213.net/show-d65b9896d246c8cf9f31e1470ec8f20b49eb0a07.html

i have found this previously but but I have not the courage to download it because it is Japanese and I do not know if it could do damage to the region of my game

Yup we've also seen that one yesterday, doesn't seem to have a crack.
I think we can al rest assured that Admin has the same sources we do and that he has seen and tried them all.
i have a crack and a mini image , so just need the game .
give the links to the admin and him see's the crack and the mini image .
avatar
paulo_pp
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3 ,2K12 & GTA 4
Male Posts : 31
Points : 2087
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2012-03-06
Age : 23
Location : Portugal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3: Showtime COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 16:46

Hello,
Ok Admin will know what to do.

_________________
"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

avatar
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15112
Points : 20090
Reputation : 1437
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3: Showtime COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by WhitePath on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 16:52

I just hope that he'll release it on KAT, too.

If he do, I'm okay with all Smile

_________________
Love now, because is not sure that you will have the opportunity to love again.
avatar
WhitePath
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Vindictus, DOTA, Elder Scrolls Series
Female Posts : 120
Points : 2488
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2011-09-10
Age : 24
Location : Sinaya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3: Showtime COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by Karkar2468 on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 17:08

WhitePath wrote:I just hope that he'll release it on KAT, too.

If he do, I'm okay with all Smile
Oh yeah, will admin upload showtime/Katy perry or both ?

Karkar2468
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 14
Points : 2142
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 20
Location : Cairo, Egypt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3: Showtime COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 17:10

Hello,
I already have the limited edition content, just no way to test it yet Laughing

_________________
"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

avatar
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15112
Points : 20090
Reputation : 1437
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3: Showtime COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by raelaroux on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 17:11

Karkar2468 wrote:
WhitePath wrote:I just hope that he'll release it on KAT, too.

If he do, I'm okay with all Smile
Oh yeah, will admin upload showtime/Katy perry or both ?
doesnt matter if its just regular showtime. admin will upload the collectors items on his media fire account.
avatar
raelaroux
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims
Female Posts : 114
Points : 2218
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-03-06
Location : Your bed.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3: Showtime COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by uzi978 on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 17:14

FLT released it... downloading now.


uzi978
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 23
Points : 2104
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3: Showtime COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by Karkar2468 on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 17:15

raelaroux wrote:
Karkar2468 wrote:
WhitePath wrote:I just hope that he'll release it on KAT, too.

If he do, I'm okay with all Smile
Oh yeah, will admin upload showtime/Katy perry or both ?
doesnt matter if its just regular showtime. admin will upload the collectors items on his media fire account.
oh okay, i guess that's okay then Smile

Karkar2468
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 14
Points : 2142
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 20
Location : Cairo, Egypt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3: Showtime COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 17:17

Hello,
The limited edition of the expansion simply means that it comes with a special code that allows the items to be downloaded from the store.

_________________
"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

avatar
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15112
Points : 20090
Reputation : 1437
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum