The sims 3 expansions. Help. :c

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 3 expansions. Help. :c

Post by Districtly on Sun 04 Mar 2012, 03:18

Hi... So I REALLY don't know if I would come off to you guys as ignorant or anything :newfag: but I've just downloaded and installed the sims 3 base game and its expansions into my laptop and.. well, launching the game now is... kind of the difficult part for me. I opened the base game launcher, I believe I actually installed and followed the directions correctly as said on the guides included in the packs.. and clicking the button with the play logo [which, I am assuming means launch], it keeps saying...

And I have tried going on the main site... and tried several stuff like "register game" it asked for a code and none of the codes I tried was valid. And I'm aware it would be like that because I didn't exactly download a legal copy of the game.

I tried finding ways to, without any other way to put it, "somehow connect the expansion to the game"...

I actually thought drag 'n' drop is a genius idea...

But I just wanted to play the game, I have never experienced playing sims EVER. And I have been surfing this site for possible clues on what I'm supposed to do. But being a noob at sims-installing-business, I CANNOT understand any of the terms being used. Help? :c

Hammertime POTATO.

Districtly
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The sims 3 expansions. Help. :c

Post by Aɾყα on Sun 04 Mar 2012, 10:43

Hello,
Welcome to the forum! We're here to help regardless of your experience level Smile
If you're downloading games, you also need to crack them. G4TW has a fix available to suit your need.
Take care not to update to 1.31 yet, there's no crack available but will be in a few days. You can read more about that here.
As you found out, you wont be able to register your game due to the fact that its an illegal download.
If you need more help, don't hesitate to let us know.

"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

Aɾყα
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)