unoffical game modification error

View previous topic View next topic Go down

unoffical game modification error

Post by NinaSimKiller on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 04:09

Hi i recently installed all of your expansion packs and ur base game and i followed the instructions for the ultimate crack, the only thing was i didint install medevil because it was giving me an error, so i got everything installed and i did the update on it as in the instructions then put the final crack in. so when i run the game nothing happens and i get a black screen with the spinning wheel, so i do ctrl+shift+esc to get to the desktop and i get this error message: "it looks like you have installed an unoffical game modification that doesnt match your current version of the sims 3. we recommedn that you either uninstall theses game modifications or get updated versions of them- otherwise you may experiance crahses or significant bugs, Do you want to quit? [Quit] [Continue]" so i click continue and it goes like normal where it gets to te first loading screen before you pick your town, and when it reaches the end of the loading bar nothing happens i waited about 10-14 mins and then i did ctrl+shift+esc again and it says that the sims had stopped responding and that it was closing. any help?

NinaSimKiller
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: unoffical game modification error

Post by *\_SugaRBomB_/* on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 04:34

Did you update the game to version 1.31?

Posting Lord
Posting Lord

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Battlefield 3, The Sims, Call Of Duty, Prototype, GTA, Need For Speed, Skyrim, Fallout
Male Posts : 231

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NinaSimKiller on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 04:37

uk after i read what i wrote it had me update it after i installed the base game so imma have to install it again....-__-

NinaSimKiller
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *\_SugaRBomB_/* on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 04:43

Whatever you do dont update because the crack is not compatible with that update yet. Just do a manual update of 1.29 which you could find here http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v129-fix-manual-patch

//EDIT

Install the base game first then update with the manual patch of 1.29 then install everything else

Posting Lord
Posting Lord

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Battlefield 3, The Sims, Call Of Duty, Prototype, GTA, Need For Speed, Skyrim, Fallout
Male Posts : 231

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aɾყα on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 08:08

@*\_SugaRBomB_/* wrote:Whatever you do dont update because the crack is not compatible with that update yet. Just do a manual update of 1.29 which you could find here http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v129-fix-manual-patch

//EDIT

Install the base game first then update with the manual patch of 1.29 then install everything else

What he said.
But note that The Sims medieval isn't an expansionpack, its a stand alone title so you wouldn't be able to install it onto The Sims 3.

"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

Aɾყα
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)