The Sims 3: Showtime Katy Perry AND Limited Edition stuff OUT NOW! (Download link)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Sims 3: Showtime Katy Perry AND Limited Edition stuff OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by sloski on Sun 11 Mar 2012, 05:37

Lady ElDi wrote:
@sloski wrote:is that the same file as on KAT....???

thank you

Hello,
I got the limited edition and Katy Perry stuff on MATY and decrapified it myself. It's reasonable to assume they all came from the same source to begin with though.

it does say its from G4TW.....

thank you

sloski
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3: Showtime Katy Perry AND Limited Edition stuff OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by CaptainJaz on Sun 11 Mar 2012, 05:47

@Jolita wrote:so could anybody successfully install the limited edition stage venue / dj booth into their game ? cuz whenever I tried, it never show up in my game :/

I'm having the same problem. I've tried installing both inside and outside the game but just dosen't install. It tells me it installs, but once I'm in the game the contents are shown as not installed. Weird, huh?

CaptainJaz
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander on Sun 11 Mar 2012, 05:59

Jolita and captain Jazz have you cleared your caches before install? Have you looked using BuyDebugEnabled cheat; try that and if doesn't work post back
grieralexander
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord
Male Posts : 248

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolita on Sun 11 Mar 2012, 09:15

Clear cache ? How ?
Jolita
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims 3
Female Posts : 68

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari100 on Sun 11 Mar 2012, 09:18

I have that problem, too :/ I installed it, but it's not shown in the game. What's wrong?

Mari100
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The sims 3
Female Posts : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *\_SugaRBomB_/* on Sun 11 Mar 2012, 09:26

@Mari100 wrote:I have that problem, too :/ I installed it, but it's not shown in the game. What's wrong?

Have you tried deleting the files in the dccache folder? doing this will uninstall all the store content you have installed so you'll have to reinstall it all again.

Also be sure to delete the files in the dcbackup folder as well before reinstalling

Posting Lord
Posting Lord

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Battlefield 3, The Sims, Call Of Duty, Prototype, GTA, Need For Speed, Skyrim, Fallout
Male Posts : 231

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayouk on Sun 11 Mar 2012, 12:03

Just saw that the fix was not working only the not recommended version is working =\

Rayouk
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Sun 11 Mar 2012, 12:30

@Rayouk wrote:Just saw that the fix was not working only the not recommended version is working =\

Hello,

The fix isn't working with version 1.32, but if your patch level is 1.31, the crack in the fix works fine.

Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15118

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJaz on Sun 11 Mar 2012, 13:32

@grieralexander wrote:Jolita and captain Jazz have you cleared your caches before install? Have you looked using BuyDebugEnabled cheat; try that and if doesn't work post back
I tried the BuyDebug trick. Didn't work. The problem I'm having is I'll install the packs, and will be told the items are installed. But when I go into the game, the packs are shown as not installed yet, but hanging out in the download folder.

And clearing out my caches? You mean CASPartCache, compositorCache, scriptCache and simCompositorCache? I haven't tried that but I'll give it a shot.

From SugarBomb - "Have you tried deleting the files in the dccache folder? doing this will uninstall all the store content you have installed so you'll have to reinstall it all again.

Also be sure to delete the files in the dcbackup folder as well before reinstalling"

I really don't want to delete all my installed content just for three items. Not saying it wouldn't work, I'm just saying I'll let someone else go first before I try it. Very Happy

Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Far Cry 2, Westward Kingdoms
Male Posts : 86

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Sun 11 Mar 2012, 21:23

@CaptainJaz wrote:
@grieralexander wrote:Jolita and captain Jazz have you cleared your caches before install? Have you looked using BuyDebugEnabled cheat; try that and if doesn't work post back
I tried the BuyDebug trick. Didn't work. The problem I'm having is I'll install the packs, and will be told the items are installed. But when I go into the game, the packs are shown as not installed yet, but hanging out in the download folder.

And clearing out my caches? You mean CASPartCache, compositorCache, scriptCache and simCompositorCache? I haven't tried that but I'll give it a shot.

From SugarBomb - "Have you tried deleting the files in the dccache folder? doing this will uninstall all the store content you have installed so you'll have to reinstall it all again.

Also be sure to delete the files in the dcbackup folder as well before reinstalling"

I really don't want to delete all my installed content just for three items. Not saying it wouldn't work, I'm just saying I'll let someone else go first before I try it. Very Happy

Hello,
I actually just rewrote the guide on clearing the cache's, its very simple and can hardly go wrong, look here, I have tried this myself in the past.

Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ilove2ne1 on Mon 12 Mar 2012, 13:41

I LOVE THE GAMES4THEWORLD!!KEEP IT UP ADMINS!!

ilove2ne1
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayouk on Mon 12 Mar 2012, 17:05

Lady ElDi wrote:
@Rayouk wrote:Just saw that the fix was not working only the not recommended version is working =\

Hello,

The fix isn't working with version 1.32, but if your patch level is 1.31, the crack in the fix works fine.
My patch is 1.29 i dunno how to patch it to 1.31 can you explain?

Rayouk
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Mon 12 Mar 2012, 17:18

Hello,

The fix has been updated and should work fine with the manual patch.

Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danetria on Mon 12 Mar 2012, 23:36

do we have to do all of these downloads seperately on mediafire cus everytime i do it all together i have to get mediapro for it. If we do thats a lot of downloads...

Danetria
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander on Mon 12 Mar 2012, 23:49

@Danetria wrote:do we have to do all of these downloads seperately on mediafire cus everytime i do it all together i have to get mediapro for it. If we do thats a lot of downloads...

Basically, all that you have to download is the fix and follow the instructions carefully and without skipping steps, which is a common mistake. Store downloads, however will need to be done depending on the account that you have.
Regards
grieralexander
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord
Male Posts : 248

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Tue 13 Mar 2012, 08:17

@grieralexander wrote:
@Danetria wrote:do we have to do all of these downloads seperately on mediafire cus everytime i do it all together i have to get mediapro for it. If we do thats a lot of downloads...

Basically, all that you have to download is the fix and follow the instructions carefully and without skipping steps, which is a common mistake. Store downloads, however will need to be done depending on the account that you have.
Regards

Hello,

I'd like to add to that, that there are other options besides downloading all the objects one by one. There are compilation sets put together by Admin for all 2009 updates. All 2011 updates and part of the 2010 updates have complete sets as well as all individual items which means you only have to get 1 file for each months. That leaves you with only a few 2010 updates that have to be downloaded 1 by 1.

Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thespian24 on Tue 13 Mar 2012, 13:31

Okay, I have installed all the updates and all but I can't seem to find the actual Katy Perry sim. Help?

Thespian24
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Call of Duty, The Sims 3, Assassin's Creed, NBA 2K12
Male Posts : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Tue 13 Mar 2012, 13:52

Hello,

As far as I know, there's no actual Katy Perry sim, just hair and outfits.
But since I barely know who Katy Perry is (Laughing) I can't confirm!

Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thespian24 on Tue 13 Mar 2012, 22:06

So basically, with those hairstyles and outfits they gave us, we create our own "Katy Perry" sim? Maybe that's the way it's supposed to work. Anyway, thanks for the feedback. And by the way, this is Katy Perry, in case you're not sure who she is: Katy Perry - Wikipedia.Very Happy

Thespian24
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Call of Duty, The Sims 3, Assassin's Creed, NBA 2K12
Male Posts : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Wed 14 Mar 2012, 08:40

LOL thanks. The other day I was listening to the radio when her name came up connected to a song and then I thought "ah so she's a singer" LOL and then I thought to myself that I had indeed heard that "friday night" song before.
Anyway, yes the point is to create your own Katy Perry. I'll bet you the exchange and various other websites will have loads of Katy Perry sims available before long.

Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ilove2ne1 on Wed 14 Mar 2012, 10:54

Why cant i install the venue?

//EDIT

Im also a PINOY!!GALD THERS A FLIPINO HERE...

ilove2ne1
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Wed 14 Mar 2012, 10:59

@ilove2ne1 wrote:Why cant i install the venue?

Hello,

Unsure! Some of our users have been able to install it. As far as I know, it's not showing up in my game though.
By the way i think we have people from all corners of the world here Very Happy

Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Wed 14 Mar 2012, 19:28

Lady ElDi wrote:... LOL and then I thought to myself that I had indeed heard that "friday night" song before.
Did... someone say "Friday"?

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by xtnod on Wed 14 Mar 2012, 20:01

Hello thanks for all the Downloads !

But I am also having problems with the limited edition venue. The Katie Perry installs fine and stays in the game but the venue wont install. I really wanted to use it. Maybe there is something in the install disc that prevents/enables it? Hrmmm. But thanks again for the contents!

xtnod
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Wed 14 Mar 2012, 20:05

@xtnod wrote:Hello thanks for all the Downloads !

But I am also having problems with the limited edition venue. The Katie Perry installs fine and stays in the game but the venue wont install. I really wanted to use it. Maybe there is something in the install disc that prevents/enables it? Hrmmm. But thanks again for the contents!

Hello,

You may want to open a topic in the in-game section, it would appear that some were able to install it just fine.

Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum