can't update beyond 1.31, also generations install fubar

View previous topic View next topic Go down

can't update beyond 1.31, also generations install fubar

Post by shhfiftyfive on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 20:44

A:
i am unable to patch my sims 3 beyond 1.31. i did every step in the manual 1.31 to 1.32 patch AND the ultimate fix. yes i reinstalled 1.31. i also redownloaded it. when installing 1.32 from 1.31 it gets to 89% and stops and says invalid file found.

B:
so then i decided to uninstall all of sims 3 and start fresh because the game was not working properly. so i started fresh with base game install and added in 1 xpac at a time and see how far i got. so here's where i'm at now and got stopped at generations.

1. i installed base game with ultimate fix crack from base game and then patched to 1.31. i was still unable to get the 1.32 patch to work. failed at 89% as always. but base game worked fine.

2. i then installed world adventures + serial + crack from ultimate fix, i booted up the game with the ts3w crack from ultimate fix #crack folder. this worked with 1.31 even though i get the error that my version is wrong/unauthorized. all good so far.

3. then i added high end loft stuff, ambitions, fast lane stuff, late night, and outdoor living. all using ultimate fix cracks. at this point all of this content worked with the cracks and on 1.31.

edit: adding generations successfully now using ts3w.exe crack from #crack folder from ultimate fix.

still unsolved problem updating to 1.32

shhfiftyfive
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: can't update beyond 1.31, also generations install fubar

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 22:02

Hello,

Did you follow the guide in this post exactly?

Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15118

View user profile