Need help with installing expansions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need help with installing expansions

Post by Wassa on Fri 16 Mar 2012, 05:37

Hey guys
Iv been having a lot of trouble installing the expansions.
Iv downloaded everything that i want, and I'm ready, but i need help with installing the Master Suite stuff. I got the base game downloaded, and it works fine (havnt done any sort of update tho) and when i try to install the master suite stuff, it comes up with the error "The version of The Sims™ 3 installed is not updatable and is not compatible with The Sims™ 3 Master Suite Stuff."

Im guessing i have to do some sort of update, but if i update through the launcher, I'm guessing it will update to 1.33 am i right? and i read that the admin said i shouldn't do that till he updates the fix.

SO what exactly am i meant to do? is there another way i can update to 1.32 only? or do i have to do something else because of that error ^^^^ ????

EDIT: Also now, when i try to launch the base game, its asking me to insert the "Sims3" disk which i made in disk utility.... Is there a way to play without needing the disk? just curious.

Thanks in advance

Wassa
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need help with installing expansions

Post by Adwomin on Fri 16 Mar 2012, 19:05

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum