'No game disc found'.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'No game disc found'.

Post by Fwist on Sat 17 Mar 2012, 00:44

I have been using the cracks from this site for Sims 3 Pets and Late Night, but not the base game since I actually bought that. I updated it today through the game launcher and it worked fine for a while until I did something pretty stupid. I tried buying a scooter.. The one that costs 200 simspoints, and after that the game froze and wouldn't unfreeze. So I closed it through task manager. After that, I got the 'No game disc found something something Sims 3 Pets' message. So I came back to this site and I downloaded the new fix zip file and I changed out all the cracks. However, the problem still persists. So is it because of the scooter thing? And if so, what should I do?

Sorry this is so long. Any help is appreciated.

Fwist
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'No game disc found'.

Post by grieralexander on Sat 17 Mar 2012, 00:54

@Fwist wrote:I have been using the cracks from this site for Sims 3 Pets and Late Night, but not the base game since I actually bought that. I updated it today through the game launcher and it worked fine for a while until I did something pretty stupid. I tried buying a scooter.. The one that costs 200 simspoints, and after that the game froze and wouldn't unfreeze. So I closed it through task manager. After that, I got the 'No game disc found something something Sims 3 Pets' message. So I came back to this site and I downloaded the new fix zip file and I changed out all the cracks. However, the problem still persists. So is it because of the scooter thing? And if so, what should I do?

Sorry this is so long. Any help is appreciated.

There is a new fix out; have you tried installing it; if not install it and follow every step without skipping any. Store bought items have been recoded for the Latest EP and SIMPORT feature try applying the fix, however I would remove the scooter first; you can always try to downloaded later; however we offer all the Custums items at our download section, so there is no need for you to pay for it. Apply the fix and please let us know.
grieralexander
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord
Male Posts : 239

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fwist on Sat 17 Mar 2012, 01:01

If you're talking about the new fix that came out today, I said that I did install it. Any other suggestions? :c Also, thanks for telling me about the store thing, I didn't know that. Do I need to apply the crack to the base game folder even though it is legit?

Fwist
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aɾყα on Sat 17 Mar 2012, 09:15

Hello,

Yes actually, because the TS3W.exe and TSLHost.dll have been overwritten by your pirated expansions so if you apply the crack to the base game bin, your "no disc" error should be fixed.
I think your game crashing had nothing to do with that particular item though, its just the wellknown buy/build mode crash caused by an incompatible crack.

"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

Aɾყα
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)