Sims 3 expansion packs installion problem/question

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 expansion packs installion problem/question

Post by Cataweiner on Wed 21 Mar 2012, 00:12

okay i have a question. You know how when you download the Late Night Expansion pack, the installation guide asks you to uninstall everything and have a list of instructions for specific expansion packs? what about the other expansion packs? how do i download them? i wanted to play ambitions, showtime, pets, late night, generations. I'm confused as to which order i should install them and how it works. if you could please help me :> thank you Very Happy

Cataweiner
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 expansion packs installion problem/question

Post by grieralexander on Wed 21 Mar 2012, 03:08

@Cataweiner wrote:okay i have a question. You know how when you download the Late Night Expansion pack, the installation guide asks you to uninstall everything and have a list of instructions for specific expansion packs? what about the other expansion packs? how do i download them? i wanted to play ambitions, showtime, pets, late night, generations. I'm confused as to which order i should install them and how it works. if you could please help me :> thank you Very Happy
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

First Follow this link and read the instructions on how to install. All The answers to your questions are posted or linked to in that thread. There is no need to crack each individual EP the important step is the Ultimate fix and also following all steps. All our Downloads can be found following this link
http://www.games4theworld.org/

Let us know if you have any further questions or need assistance.
Regards
grieralexander
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord
Male Posts : 239

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum