Mafia II is almost here...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mafia II is almost here...

Post by GuildMaster_Deygus on Sun 22 Aug 2010, 01:46

Well folks, Mafia II [the real true-to-life Mafia inspired game] is almost here and waiting but what many people don't know is that on August 10th of this year [only a few days ago]. Mafia II secretly released a demo of the game under the radar for players to try out on the computer and consoles. The commercial now shows the link to the demo but when it was airing around the release time, it remained unmentioned...

I have downloaded the Demo and tried the game out and after playing it along with the Godfather II, I can honestly assure you that this is definately a game to keep your eyes on as I was astounded by the actual gameplay!

Don't want to take my word for it? Go ahead and try it out for yourself then. Go to STEAM and download their community gaming software [download is in the top right corner]. Install it. After you've installed it go ahead and register. Go into their games available list and search for Mafia II, you'll see like 3 different ones, pick the one labeled Mafia II Demo [it should have the words FREE in blue under it also] and click on it and it will be downloaded onto your steam account. Then click on you're games list when it's done and installed and give it a whirl....I bet you'll be amazed! It's GTAIV with a mafia-touch and more!!!

The actual game is supposed to be officially released on the 24th of August to let you all know.

Any problems, questions, concerns - feel free to contact me or respond here and i'll help you or whichever...Thanks and enjoy!
GuildMaster_Deygus
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Favourite games : Prototype, the Punisher, XO: Wolverine, AoE3, ACII, Red Faction, RoM, WoW, and too many others to Name!
Male Posts : 37

View user profile HTTP://GAMEGROOVE.UCOZ.NET

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia II is almost here...

Post by Adwomin on Sun 22 Aug 2010, 18:53

Hi,

Great, another GTA IV mafia-styled Game. I'll certainly try it out on my Steam account. Thanks!

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia II is almost here...

Post by Adwomin on Mon 23 Aug 2010, 16:58

Hi all,

So, I've been playing the Demo of the Game and I can tell you; the Graphics are great, just like GTA IV. I like the fact that they did a good job on the details - for example: when you bump you're car until it's almost crashing, eventually the exhaustion will come if. The Game is just really realistic, which is a big plus to the Game and makes it more pleasureful to play. I also really liked the "old-school" theme of the Game.
I can't tell you anything about the Game's story, because it was just a short Demo, but you certainly have to try the Demo.

I'll also certainly consider buying the Game, because I like such open-world games. (For example: GTA, Red Dead Redemption)

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum