Sims 3 Pets, Still getting Authorization Failure message upon start up after Ultimate Fix!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Pets, Still getting Authorization Failure message upon start up after Ultimate Fix!

Post by AlfieJ94 on Tue 22 May 2012, 23:08

Ive done the ultimate fix and I still get the Disc Failure message! Im putting it into the Sims 3 Base Directory, not TS3 Pets folder! I have the base CD Version of the game and running the cracked version of pets and nothing! I have already updates the base game without the crack As I have the disc, but as I have said, not the disc for the Sims 3 Pets! I am also curious whether I need another expansion for the crack to work as I only have the one at the moment and that is Pets! Any help given would be really appreciated and please, Just ask for any information, Screenshots or system info!

AlfieJ94
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows Vista

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Everything!
Male Posts : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Pets, Still getting Authorization Failure message upon start up after Ultimate Fix!

Post by invalidusername on Wed 23 May 2012, 00:56

You're fine with having just Pets as an expansion. When you applied the fix, did you follow the instructions for the base game as well as pets, or did you just apply it for pets? Also, I'm not sure, but it sounds like you're possibly trying to run the game using the base game CD that you have? If so, it definitely wouldn't work properly.
invalidusername
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher
Female Posts : 2043

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum