Previous expansions disappeared after installing another expansion HELP. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Previous expansions disappeared after installing another expansion HELP. [SOLVED]

Post by mac_attack on Tue 12 Jun 2012, 04:13

I'm trying to install High End Loft Stuff, Fast Lane Stuff, Katy Perry Sweet Treats, Showtime, Pets & Town Life Stuff. After managing to install Katy Perry Sweet Treats I then attempted to install Town Life Stuff. During the installation at the end the installer froze so I forced quit the process but found the installation had worked and the Town Life pack was there when I opened the Sims Laucher. I then tried to update the game for the Ultimate fix to work which was unsuccessful as an error message appeared stating, 'Exception raised: Unhandled page fault on write access to 0x0000000c at address 0x101fe2f6. Do you wish to debug it? Yes, No'. I clicked yes which shutdown the launcher and nothing happened. So I reopened the launcher and tried to launch the game which worked and the town life expansion worked but the previous expansions I installed where no longer there along with a purchased Master Suite expansion. Any help?

//EDIT

UPDATE:

I decided to remove the two stuff packs I downloaded from
here and see if this resolved the situation, which it didn't and now I
can't play my brought versions at all!!!!! In need of serious help
please!!!!

Also all new expansions released since Town Life do not appear on the launcher? Sad

mac_attack
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Female Posts : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Previous expansions disappeared after installing another expansion HELP. [SOLVED]

Post by Adwomin on Tue 12 Jun 2012, 20:11

Hello,

Please download and apply this manual patch: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t3597-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v134-fix-manual-patch-updated#22639
After doing so, re-download and re-do step 13 of the included "# Installation Guide.pdf".

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Previous expansions disappeared after installing another expansion HELP. [SOLVED]

Post by mac_attack on Tue 12 Jun 2012, 20:58

I have done as instructed and everything is back to normal now, but I haven't attempted to re-install the downloaded expansions. I will report back with any issues.

Thanks for your help Smile

mac_attack
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Female Posts : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Tue 12 Jun 2012, 21:14

Hello,

Glad to hear it's working now.
Happy simming and please keep your problems in the same topic the next time. Thank you!

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum