PLEASE Help Me With Burning Sims 3 onto dvd Disc

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PLEASE Help Me With Burning Sims 3 onto dvd Disc

Post by Bhadezz5tar on Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:55 am

HEY!!! Im Not Sure If I Should even Post This Here....!!

I Am trying to Burn my sims 3 (Orignal Download From Origin) and also my expansion packs (All downloaded from here) to a 4.7GB Dvd Disc Because They Are Taking up way too much space and plus Id Rather have them onto disc form Anyway (To Transfer Because This Is Not My computer). Anywho I am Completely lost :?:On what I should do as far as what programs to use and if I should mount something, use iso, shrink them or what...Clearly IDK what any of this stuff means or how to do them. (Im just naming things that Ive read from searching the internet)! However I need to know exactly what to do and what files to copy and in which order to do so..Please keep in mind that I am a Complete NooB SO Please B E Z, Simple and as Thorough as Possible!!

Thanks in advanced cheers

BTW>Dont worry...If This Is the Wrong Place To Post This Becauses Ill Post It Somewhere else too......lol lol!

THNX!

Bhadezz5tar
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PLEASE Help Me With Burning Sims 3 onto dvd Disc

Post by Adwomin on Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:01 pm

Hello,

It's not possible to burn games bought via Origin. You'll have to download that one via Origin, whenever you want it. And it's easier, because you don't have to take the disc everywhere.

As for the expansion packs, they are still in .rar format, right? If yes, please extract them to separate folders on your Desktop first, using ONLY WinRAR, which can be downloaded from www.games4theworld.org .
Now, download and open PowerISO from www.games4theworld.org . Drag & drop the files of one of the extracted folders to the PowerISO main interface. It'll "import" all the files to PowerISO.
When done, select "Save" from the top menu and choose "Standard ISO images (*.iso)" from the "Save as:" drop-down menu.

The .ISO image is done now.
Download and open Ashampoo Burning Studio from www.games4theworld.org . When opened, choose "Create/Burn Disc Images" from the left menu. On the drop-down menu choose "Burn a CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc from a Disc Image".
Navigate to the .ISO file you created earlier and choose "Burn".

That's it. Insert the DVD in your PC and see if it works.

Good luck and please let us know if you need more assistance!

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhadezz5tar on Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:17 am

Thank you so much for the response...I am Now downloading Powesriso,,,(I have the free version which exceeds the limit to change the file to poweriso) I wil check back in once downloaded!!

SO if This Works, Will I be able to delete the downloaded expansion packs from the computer!! and if so how would I go by still playing the expansion packs if tooken off of the computer??

Bhadezz5tar
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:51 pm

Hello,

Don't forget to test the discs first!
If it works, yes, you may delete the downloaded files and then use the discs whenever you want to install an expansion.
I mean deleting the downloaded .rar files, not the actual installed files on your PC. If you remove those, the game won't work any more.

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhadezz5tar on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:19 pm

I love you Wow U are Truely Amazing!!! THank You Very Much.. I Was able to burn one disc so now i have the cocept....However I was not able to download the full version of power iso from your sight!!! But Thanks ADMIN U are super Cool!!!! (BTW sorry for the spam..I didnt realize it was spam!!!!)

Bhadezz5tar
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:47 pm

Hello,

Glad to hear you got it! Very Happy
Why couldn't you download the full version? What is the problem?

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum