PLEASE Help Me With Burning The Sims 3 +EXP onto dvd Disc!!!! [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PLEASE Help Me With Burning The Sims 3 +EXP onto dvd Disc!!!! [CLOSED]

Post by Bhadezz5tar on Thu 14 Jun 2012, 03:58

HEY!!! Im Not Sure If I Should even Post This Here....!!

I Am trying to Burn my sims 3 (Orignal Download From Origin) and also my expansion packs (All downloaded from here) to a 4.7GB Dvd Disc Because They Are Taking up way too much space and plus Id Rather have them onto disc form Anyway (To Transfer Because This Is Not My computer). Anywho I am Completely lost :?:On what I should do as far as what programs to use and if I should mount something, use iso, shrink them or what...Clearly IDK what any of this stuff means or how to do them. (Im just naming things that Ive read from searching the internet)! However I need to know exactly what to do and what files to copy and in which order to do so..Please keep in mind that I am a Complete NooB SO Please B E Z, Simple and as Thorough as Possible!!

Thanks in advanced cheers

BTW>Dont worry...If This Is the Wrong Place To Post This Becauses Ill Post It Somewhere else too......lol lol!

THNX!

Bhadezz5tar
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PLEASE Help Me With Burning The Sims 3 +EXP onto dvd Disc!!!! [CLOSED]

Post by invalidusername on Thu 14 Jun 2012, 06:56

I can't help at all with the burning to disk, but I'm pretty sure that doing so wouldn't help you save any space on your computer, since they still have to be installed on the computer, and that's what's taking up all the space, along with your saves and actual game data. Having the disks is basically only for authentication, and some constant original data, so the game can run, once it's on your computer.
invalidusername
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher
Female Posts : 2043

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PLEASE Help Me With Burning The Sims 3 +EXP onto dvd Disc!!!! [CLOSED]

Post by Adwomin on Thu 14 Jun 2012, 16:27

Hello,

No need to post in different categories, that counts as spam.
I replied to your topic here: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t5248-please-help-me-with-burning-sims-3-onto-dvd-disc