Can't Install Some CC Through the Launcher

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't Install Some CC Through the Launcher

Post by Ibael on Mon 18 Jun - 5:35

Yesterday I downloaded some of the Sims Exchange custom content from MATY's Pudding thread. I downloaded a few sets, some hairs, and objects, Riverview and Barnacle Bay. I have never had problems installing content through the launcher before but now I keep getting an error message saying I need to update my game before I can install them, however, my game is fully updated, I have all EPs & Stuff Packs (except for 3 Stuff Packs that aren't required for any of the custom content) that are also updated and patched as well. Any help please? I've tried the latest ultimate fix several times, won't work. I've also tried everything on ModTheSim's custom content help but that didn't work either. It's really starting to irritate me. Any help please? I'm getting pretty desperate here. Crying or Very sad

Ibael
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't Install Some CC Through the Launcher

Post by Adwomin on Mon 18 Jun - 13:50

Hello,

Those .Sims3Pack files probably need to be decrapified first, before you can use them. You can look up guides on how to do so, but if you send me the links of the packs you're trying to install, I can do it for you.

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum