Sims 3 Base wont start or uninstall !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Base wont start or uninstall !!

Post by sirkistrix on Tue 19 Jun 2012, 21:43

I've had the Sims 3 base game on my computer for about a week now, and today I installed Ambitions and High-End Loft Stuff to my game. Afterwards, before playing I went on a little download spree at thesimsresource. Went to install the downloads, and it didn't work. So I just decided to play the game for a while and figure it out later. Unfortunately the game wouldn't start. This was 5 hours ago. I tried uninstalling, doing a system restore, I downloaded a specific uninstalling program (revo?), I tried updating, I tried installing another expansion, I tried deleting the Documents/Electronic Arts, I tried the Ultimate Fix and every other suggestion I could find, I've tried deleting all the files. Somehow it just stays on my computer, and it wont let me install it without completely uninstalling. I've even deleted my downloads, and my system restore is currently set to just the Sims 3 base once again.

If anyone could be of help I would be forever grateful!! Before I put my laptop through a wall x.x

sirkistrix
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Base wont start or uninstall !!

Post by Adwomin on Wed 20 Jun 2012, 06:54

Hello,

Have you read step 1 of this page carefully: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly ? (Also written in the Ultimate Fix' installation guide)

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum