Dear Admin,

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dear Admin,

Post by ShadeKensis on Thu 21 Jun 2012, 21:03

Sorry I haven't been downloading from you. I might download Sims 3 and all Expansions Packs, but it wouldn't be for me. I'm not trying to offend you, it's just that you've been devoting your time to nothing but Sims 3 with a different game maybe once or twice a year. I've actually bought a GameFly subscription, but even that's not enough for me. Could you do me 1 favor though... Would you be able to upload all Skyrim Patches up to current date? I've been wanting to use mods, since I have pretty much destroyed the game back into the first time of Alduin, but I only have Launch Patch, which mods aren't compatible with now because of the latest patches. Would be really awesome if you could take the smallest fraction of your time to do this. =)

I'll make you smile
Entertainer I'll make you smile

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Most MMORPGs, RPGs and Shooter Games
Male Posts : 221

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Admin,

Post by Aɾყα on Thu 21 Jun 2012, 21:16

Hello,

Apparently it's not very easy to get the patches for a pirated Skyrim. I'd be happy to do a thorough search for it tomorrow. Though I personally wouldn't bother with it and just buy the game, but that's me lol. I'm a true pirate, but I own the last 2 titles of Elder Scrolls just because I admire the work so much Smile.

As for The Sims 3, it's a simple fact that it's the most popular game for most of our users, and also the game with the most issues. I've spoken about this to Admin a while back and there just isn't time right now to upload and support more titles.
Though it would be awesome if there could be a brand new G4TW release that's not Sims related.

"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

Aɾყα
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15105

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Admin,

Post by Adwomin on Fri 22 Jun 2012, 16:26

Hello,

Haha, there's no need to apologize for that, lol. I'll see what kind of surprises I have for you guys.

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum