Paris neighbourhood not working!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paris neighbourhood not working!!

Post by neonpanda17 on Wed 27 Jun 2012, 22:51

I just downloaded the Paris Neighbourhood this morning and Paris 2.0. I wanted to start a new game in that world, but once it loads the lots take a while to load (that's my computer) and when I want to "Move in Household" or "Choose Household" it doesn't give me the option to (the family I want to move in has it's own house) put it on an empty lot, or if I choose a family without a house it doesn't show me any empty houses, and it doesn't show me any houses with families to move into.... Did I install it wrong?

~Thanks~

neonpanda17
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Paris neighbourhood not working!!

Post by Adwomin on Thu 28 Jun 2012, 13:56

//MOVED
Hello,

But the world itself loaded as it should?
You could always try completely removing the world and then re-downloading and re-installing it.

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by neonpanda17 on Thu 28 Jun 2012, 15:04

The world loaded, yes. As it should, I don't know, I'm not sure what it's suppose to look like, but I'd say it loaded fine. I downloaded and installed everything again, but the same results. I have all the required expansion packs so I don't think that's the problem.

neonpanda17
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MazETeR on Thu 28 Jun 2012, 18:13

Do you have installed .package files and move it to Packages folder?

"Everyone must ever made ​​a mistake on their life. So, when i made it now, wish you understand and forgive it."
The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 What he said. The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob

A sentence for you when you're in trouble, from a wise man :
"Don't worry, dont be mad, don't crying, be happy and let's get this party started!"
Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime HammertimeHammertime Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime HammertimeHammertime Hammertime

MazETeR
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims (1,2,3) DoTA(Warcraft III)
Male Posts : 77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by neonpanda17 on Thu 28 Jun 2012, 19:56

I downloaded them off the website you gave before. That didn't include Package files, just the sims3pack and note.

neonpanda17
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername on Thu 28 Jun 2012, 20:11

When I installed Paris, I had something similar, to the effect of not having the option of placing a house, or family already made, or choosing a pre-made family in town, but mine worked to create a new family and move them in. I'm not sure why it does this though, so I wish you luck in finding a solution.
invalidusername
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher
Female Posts : 2043

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum