How Are Ya?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How Are Ya?

Post by macmaniac88 on Wed 04 Jul 2012, 12:44

Hola mi amigos y amigas! (...and that's about all the Spanish I know) I found this lovely community through Reddit and the Pirate Bay and realized that I may very well have stumbled upon one of the greatest uses of the internet possible. This place is doing a great service to game players everywhere, especially Sim fans, and I wanted to acknowledge that.

Also, I've noticed that there's a really long list of requests and much of the software requested on there (ie. DreamWeaver, Photoshop CS4, CS5, and CS6 and a base game version of Sims 3 for Mac) I have copies of in both Windows and Mac versions and would be happy to help seeing how this place has already saved me a lot of money in video game purchases! If there's anyway I can help, please let me know. Again, thank you guys so much for being awesome enough to provide us with all these incredible downloads.

Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Are Ya?

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Wed 04 Jul 2012, 13:16

Hello,

Welcome to our forum!
It's nice to hear that our work here is appreciated, we love helping people.
I'll leave it up to Admin to say something about the request list, as I really don't do much with the list, other than add requests to it.

Enjoy the forum, ask a question if you need one answered, we have many sections available. And if you feel you have something to add when someone posts a question, feel free to leave a message.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15112

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Thu 05 Jul 2012, 11:49

macmaniac88 wrote:Hola mi amigos y amigas! (...and that's about all the Spanish I know) I found this lovely community through Reddit and the Pirate Bay and realized that I may very well have stumbled upon one of the greatest uses of the internet possible. This place is doing a great service to game players everywhere, especially Sim fans, and I wanted to acknowledge that.

Also, I've noticed that there's a really long list of requests and much of the software requested on there (ie. DreamWeaver, Photoshop CS4, CS5, and CS6 and a base game version of Sims 3 for Mac) I have copies of in both Windows and Mac versions and would be happy to help seeing how this place has already saved me a lot of money in video game purchases! If there's anyway I can help, please let me know. Again, thank you guys so much for being awesome enough to provide us with all these incredible downloads.
Hello,

You're most welcome!
Indeed thank you for your nice words and your support.

Do you own a Mac version of The Sims 3? If yes, it might be interesting, as our The Sims 3 base game version doesn't work with Mac's.

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by macmaniac88 on Fri 06 Jul 2012, 01:10

Yes sir, I do! I have it zipped up to be a 5.28gig .dmg that I could either split up and upload to something like Mediafire or if you'd like, I could figure out how to create a torrent (I know how to download them, but not so much how to upload them!) and seed it and then upload the torrent file to Mediafire.

After looking it over, if everything seems okay, you can upload it to the G4TW PirateBay account and share it. I also have a lot of the software that is on the request list, both Mac and Windows, that I'm willing to do the same for.

Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Mon 09 Jul 2012, 21:44

Hello,

If you could somehow upload the untouched .dmg file for me and send me the link afterwards, that would be great. I'll then somehow test it and let you know the result.

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum