Sims 3 Showtime No Disc error

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Showtime No Disc error

Post by mjbad on Mon 09 Jul 2012, 01:28

I installed the torrent using the instructions provided, I even used the ultimate fix crack... but I still get an error message saying that I need to inert the showtime disc.
I am unable to start the game through the launcher because of this error message, but when I got to C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin and click on the TS3W.exe crack file the game starts.
How do I fix this?

also: I downloaded the base game, world adventures, late night, ambitions and generations through origin ( well it was still EA download manager at the time) the expansions are still located in the electronic arts folder along with the base game, though I reinstalled it last night and it is located in the origins folder.

Update: When the game is open I can not choose a household to play, only create or move one in.

Last edited by mjbad on Mon 09 Jul 2012, 01:50; edited 2 times in total

mjbad
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Showtime No Disc error

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Mon 09 Jul 2012, 08:40

Hello,

Copy the crack from the fix to C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin. Make sure its the files from the #crack folder in the fix you're copying to this location.
I think you may have copied the crack to the wrong location, or copied the wrong files.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15112

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 7simsfan1 on Tue 10 Jul 2012, 06:24

hi lady eldi i download lunar lakes and lucky palms from here it works but i have try to download master suite and katy perry sweet treats it did not work do you do it the same way as the worlds ? are you geting sims 3 diesel and how do i download it thanks a lot
7simsfan1
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows Vista

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : sims
Male Posts : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonichi13 on Tue 10 Jul 2012, 08:24

I am also receiving this error, but if I open the game from the Bin folder it will load the game and then tell me to insert the disk. I did update my game before I saw the post that said not too, could that be my problem?
Thanks for your time Smile
Sonichi13
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Tue 10 Jul 2012, 11:19

7simsfan1 wrote:hi lady eldi i download lunar lakes and lucky palms from here it works but i have try to download master suite and katy perry sweet treats it did not work do you do it the same way as the worlds ? are you geting sims 3 diesel and how do i download it thanks a lot

Hello,

Stuff packs are installed by running the setup. We will make Diesel stuff available within a few days. They're downloaded with a torrent client.

Sonichi13 wrote:I am also receiving this error, but if I open the game from the Bin folder it will load the game and then tell me to insert the disk. I did update my game before I saw the post that said not too, could that be my problem?
Thanks for your time Smile

Hello,

You can attempt to reapply the crack from the fix, but it's likely you'll get an unofficial game modification error.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15112