The Sims 3: Supernatural. COMING TO G4TW (VERY!) SOON! [CLOSED]

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Sims 3: Supernatural. COMING TO G4TW (VERY!) SOON! [CLOSED]

Post by Kotona14 on Wed 05 Sep 2012, 07:38

ZsoltySims wrote:
Kotona14 wrote:
ZsoltySims wrote:I am so excited!!! Hammertime Probably the best expansion pack ever!! (after seasons,of course Very Happy)

I think there's a very, VERY little that can beat Seasons

I am absoloutely SURE,that Seasons IS going to beat Supernatural,since a lot of people asked for it since The Base Game came out,and a lot of people dont really love this Supernatural EP,"The Sims is a game about life,not supernatural things,so im not buying this EP" - said one of my friends. I completely disagree though. A lot of people wait for seasons just for Snow/swimming in the ocean. I am totally excited for that too! Wink

What I ment is that there's very little that can beat the Seasons itself, not that Supernatural beats Seasons and before you jump my throat about this, I'm currently very hyped up on sugar, mixed with coming down to earth and bad communication skills, so not in the mood to have a fight with someone about this.

Kotona14
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cute Tiger Panda on Wed 05 Sep 2012, 07:38

I hope G4TW's torrent is up when I wake up tomorrow I would be the happiest girl alive! <3 I'm mostly excited about making a fairy!

Cute Tiger Panda
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by missbrittany85 on Wed 05 Sep 2012, 07:40

Cute Tiger Panda wrote:I hope G4TW's torrent is up when I wake up tomorrow I would be the happiest girl alive! <3 I'm mostly excited about making a fairy!

I plan on making a Vamp man and a Fairy woman and see what kind of kids they'll have!! Smile Shocked
missbrittany85
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Call of Duty, Dead Island, Family Game Night, Angry Birds
Female Posts : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Wed 05 Sep 2012, 07:40

Hello all,

Just sit tight! It is still rather early morning on our end, Admin will upload it if he can. Don't worry, he's not going to let it sit on his pc just for the heck of it. But do keep in mind that Admin has daytime responsibilities so he may not be able to do this just yet.

And I imagine the website isn't down, but the server is overloading because so many people try to access the site!

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15112

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ZsoltySims on Wed 05 Sep 2012, 07:43

Kotona14 wrote:
ZsoltySims wrote:
Kotona14 wrote:
ZsoltySims wrote:I am so excited!!! Hammertime Probably the best expansion pack ever!! (after seasons,of course Very Happy)

I am absoloutely SURE,that Seasons IS going to beat Supernatural,since a lot of people asked for it since The Base Game came out,and a lot of people dont really love this Supernatural EP,"The Sims is a game about life,not supernatural things,so im not buying this EP" - said one of my friends. I completely disagree though. A lot of people wait for seasons just for Snow/swimming in the ocean. I am totally excited for that too! Wink

What I ment is that there's very little that can beat the Seasons itself, not that Supernatural beats Seasons and before you jump my throat about this, I'm currently very hyped up on sugar, mixed with coming down to earth and bad communication skills, so not in the mood to have a fight with someone about this.

Oh,ok Wink And dont worry,im not kinda a fighting person about things that i PLAY lol!
ZsoltySims
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 2+All Expansions,Sims 3+ All Expansions
Male Posts : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotona14 on Wed 05 Sep 2012, 07:43

I've been watching Let's play and cute kittens all night just to be able to be ready to download the game soon.

I do hope it will be up soon but I can wait a little longer for it.

edit: Oh, and good morning Lady ElDi!

Last edited by Kotona14 on Wed 05 Sep 2012, 07:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot my manners)

Kotona14
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3 (all the expansions and stuff packs)
Female Posts : 231

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ZsoltySims on Wed 05 Sep 2012, 07:44

Lady ElDi wrote:Hello all,

Just sit tight! It is still rather early morning on our end, Admin will upload it if he can. Don't worry, he's not going to let it sit on his pc just for the heck of it. But do keep in mind that Admin has daytime responsibilities so he may not be able to do this just yet.

And I imagine the website isn't down, but the server is overloading because so many people try to access the site!

Hey,i live in Romania,so can i ask when exactly "Morning" will be,because here its 8 in the morning. Help
ZsoltySims
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotona14 on Wed 05 Sep 2012, 07:45

ZsoltySims wrote:
Kotona14 wrote:
ZsoltySims wrote:
Kotona14 wrote:

Oh,ok Wink And dont worry,im not kinda a fighting person about things that i PLAY lol!

thank you, I've been having a bit of a rough weekend and I'm still recovering from it (local festival called Night of the Lights).

Kotona14
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotona14 on Wed 05 Sep 2012, 07:47

ZsoltySims wrote:

Hey,i live in Romania,so can i ask when exactly "Morning" will be,because here its 8 in the morning. Help

I know the time there is 7:47 because I've previously stated that they are 2 hours ahead me.

Kotona14
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ZsoltySims on Wed 05 Sep 2012, 07:50

Kotona14 wrote:
ZsoltySims wrote:

I know the time there is 7:47 because I've previously stated that they are 2 hours ahead me.

I see. Well,all i can do is be patient. (And im not kinda doing a good job lol!)
ZsoltySims
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotona14 on Wed 05 Sep 2012, 07:53

ZsoltySims wrote:
Kotona14 wrote:
ZsoltySims wrote:

I see. Well,all i can do is be patient. (And im not kinda doing a good job lol!)

I've been waiting for the game since I've heard of it and for over 14 hours for the download to be ready and I'm using every bit of self control and patience to wait for it.

Kotona14
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miodrag on Wed 05 Sep 2012, 07:55

Just wake up,its 8am here.can't wait Supernatural,i couldn't sleep,because this yesterday xDD
Also i have a question,do i need to update my game to 1.38 for Supernatural,my game is on 1.34 (I didn't updated for last 2 patch)
When i install SN,is it gonna update my game automatically or not?

Miodrag
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims 3
Male Posts : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Wed 05 Sep 2012, 07:57

ZsoltySims wrote:

It looks like we're in the same time zone.

I really don't know when Admin can upload it guys/gals. He has daytime responsibilities. Work or school. Maybe even children. I don't know. So please remain patient.
I will be away myself for a little while, I need to get my daughter ready for school and take her there.

@Miodrag you will definitely need patch 1.38 but when that time comes, it won't be a problem.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15112

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ZsoltySims on Wed 05 Sep 2012, 07:59

Kotona14 wrote:
ZsoltySims wrote:
Kotona14 wrote:
ZsoltySims wrote:

I've been waiting for the game since I've heard of it and for over 14 hours for the download to be ready and I'm using every bit of self control and patience to wait for it.

I only heard about this EP in the middle of august,so i did not wait THAT long. Laughing Oh,and im not that kind of a patient person,so dont hate me becaue of that Wat. When i hear about a new EP im like affraid (Not exactly afraid,how the description of the smiley says,but like OMG lol! )
ZsoltySims
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ZsoltySims on Wed 05 Sep 2012, 08:00

Lady ElDi wrote:
ZsoltySims wrote:

I really don't know when Admin can upload it guys/gals. He has daytime responsibilities. Work or school. Maybe even children. I don't know. So please remain patient.
I will be away myself for a little while, I need to get my daughter ready for school and take her there.

@Miodrag you will definitely need patch 1.38 but when that time comes, it won't be a problem.

Hey,when you release the game will the installation say that i need to update and it will update right there,i do not need to go to the launcher,right? Help
ZsoltySims
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miodrag on Wed 05 Sep 2012, 08:01

Lady ElDi wrote:
ZsoltySims wrote:

But,do i need to update my game first,and then Install SN (when comes) , or not Question

Miodrag
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ZsoltySims on Wed 05 Sep 2012, 08:03

Miodrag wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:
ZsoltySims wrote:

But,do i need to update my game first,and then Install SN (when comes) , or not Question

I suppose the update will come in the installation,so dont do anything untill the game is released. Im not sure 100% but i guess so. Wink
ZsoltySims
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotona14 on Wed 05 Sep 2012, 08:09

ZsoltySims wrote:
Kotona14 wrote:
ZsoltySims wrote:
Kotona14 wrote:
ZsoltySims wrote:

I only heard about this EP in the middle of august,so i did not wait THAT long. Laughing Oh,and im not that kind of a patient person,so dont hate me becaue of that Wat. When i hear about a new EP im like affraid (Not exactly afraid,how the description of the smiley says,but like OMG lol! )

I don't hate you, I just have bad people skills. (I tend to get my point out that the other person get's upset and angry at me)
Really, my ma jumped (she was sitting beside me (I have my (about 8 years old) hand-me-down laptop in the living room)) when I screamed happily over the news.

Kotona14
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ZsoltySims on Wed 05 Sep 2012, 08:27

I wonder if MoonLight Falls comes with houses ONLY For vampires,witches,werevolves etc.. If not,then ill build them myself! Also,i saw in a trailer,that a house can have a secret door. How will we do THAT in the game? Will it be like a door,or something special? Also really excited for Bonehilda lol!

----------------------------------------------
ZsoltySims
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kidrock2k12 on Wed 05 Sep 2012, 09:00

well in readyness for sims 3 supernatural u can all add me to sim port or what ever it is my sims 3 name is kidrock
kidrock2k12
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : sims3,sims2,sims1,fifa manager 12,bus simulator 2012
Male Posts : 345

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CharMed on Wed 05 Sep 2012, 09:03

Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime

CharMed
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : the sims virtual villagers
Female Posts : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kidrock2k12 on Wed 05 Sep 2012, 09:20

just tryed getting on admins mediafire page and its been blocked need to get on there to get my stuff back only want my towns now cannot get em,
kidrock2k12
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ZsoltySims on Wed 05 Sep 2012, 09:25

Come on! release already!! FUU!
ZsoltySims
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miodrag on Wed 05 Sep 2012, 09:31

Waiting .... Waiting Very Happy

Miodrag
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kidrock2k12 on Wed 05 Sep 2012, 09:32

would of fort it be out by now flts 1 is out been there a few hours now ill wait for this 1 thou gotta reinstall sims had to reset my comp so losteverything apart from the games i dont have origonal they on diff hard drive.... but yea be quick and upload so i can download ready to play when ive installed my other 1s lol
kidrock2k12
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down