I've updated my Sims 3 Ambitions and now it doesn't work

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I've updated my Sims 3 Ambitions and now it doesn't work

Post by JeannieHowlett on Wed 29 Aug 2012, 20:10

Hello Smile

So I already had my Sims 3 base game and I decided to download Sims 3 Ambitions. I installed the game and it worked, yesterday it told me to update my game and I did and it still worked. But today, it asked me for another update, so I updated it and then it told me "No dics found, insert Sims 3 Ambitions disc". I cracked it again, but now only Launcher shows up, when I click on the icon and when I press "Play the game", the game won't start.
Could you help me, please? Or does anyone know what was the problem and how to fix it?
I'm sorry, if I wrote something wrong, english is not my maternal language Smile.

Thanks for any advice Smile

JeannieHowlett
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I've updated my Sims 3 Ambitions and now it doesn't work

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Wed 29 Aug 2012, 20:13

Hello,

The crack you used isn't compatible with the game version. What you need is the crack from the fix, but you should note that the fix requires at least one of the following expansions: Diesel Stuff, Katy Perry Sweet treats, Showtime, Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Town Life Stuff or Generations. So if you pick one of those to download and install, the crack from the fix should do the trick. As long as your game version is 1.36 as shown in the image below.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15112