content updates and problem installiung sunlight tides

View previous topic View next topic Go down

content updates and problem installiung sunlight tides

Post by heva2k on Sat 01 Sep 2012, 11:36

hi im bk with more issues. first f all i have downloaded sunlight tides but i cnat install it my launcher says error during startup please see log, i dont run my game from installer so i have only just noitced this error.

secondly i have years worth of custom content, dating bk to before i started using ur ultimate fix when my game was just broke lol. i love alot of the hairs and clothes and would really miss them however i ahve noticed now alot of the content, is no longer showing up in game i am aware this was because its all out fo date but i dont no how to update when i aint a clue what or whre my content game from as ive had it so long, i recently installed all the store updates from ur medifre account alpt of these are no longer showing since i last updated. could u show me where i can find info on here about soriting this out and what to do in future to keep my content up to date, im thinking easiest way for now is to uninstall iot all, again i would need to no how, then try and remeber what i had lol.

thsanks sorry for long post but wanna get my game in order

heva2k
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims Series
Female Posts : 50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: content updates and problem installiung sunlight tides

Post by Aɾყα on Sat 01 Sep 2012, 14:23

Hello,

Your old content might benefit from this. It was developed to fix pre-pets content.

I'm not sure what to do about the launcher error. Try one of the other launcher shortcuts in the base game\bin.

"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

Aɾყα
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)