Sims 3 Fails To Load (Service initialization failed 0x0175dcbb)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Fails To Load (Service initialization failed 0x0175dcbb)

Post by Slash25 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:38 am

Hi Everyone

So today I decided to download and install a bunch of Sims 3 expansions / stuff packs (and the base game, of course) with fail. I installed each game one after the other and then used the manual patch (as recommended on the How To Install Sims 3 Correctly). The patch succeeded and I moved onto the fix, putting the files in the correct location. Lastly, I applied the crack and tried starting the game, and got the "Service initialization failed 0x0175dcbb " error (I didn't go through the launcher because it crashed).

Quick Google search and all the posts I got to didn't help. I checked the registry for leftover stuff and I couldn't find anything.

So, I think I have pinned it down to a few things:

1) Do I have to download the Games4theworld version of each of the expansions, base game, etc. or can I use other 'crackers' versions of the game and then use the Games4theworld update/fix/crack.

2) I know how to install and crack games, but maybe this is different. When I install each game, do I have to crack it right then in there (i.e. open up the crack file and move the files to the folder directly after it finishes installing) or can I wait for the step where you have to use the 'fix'

3) When I downloaded the Games4theworld Sims 3 Base Game, it never asked for a key code (and I was under the impression that it should have)

I'm going to uninstall all of the games, clean the registry, restart, clean it again and then check it for any remain files that might have been left over. I'll tell everyone how it goes. Thanks for help in advance.

Slash25
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series (duh), FTL (Faster Than Light), Roller Coaster Tycoon series, Minecraft, TF2, Guild Wars 2, Call of Duty series, Battlefield series, etc.
Male Posts : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Fails To Load (Service initialization failed 0x0175dcbb)

Post by Dracos66 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:06 am

We know the fix works with our releases, however because other releases use different techniques when "cracking" the game there is no guarantee it will work for them.

Having said that, please try following the instructions HERE

Be what you are. This is the first step toward becoming better than you are.

Julius Charles Hare

How to install "The Sims 3" correctly: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
How to Patch The Sims 3 manually: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v157-fix-manual-patch
The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
All ® Games4theworld Downloads can be found on: http://www.games4theworld.org , and http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/
Dracos66
Forum Moderator
Taking care of the Forum
Forum Moderator Taking care of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 & 3
Male Posts : 573

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cagil99 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:12 am

Hey, Markk had that problem too, and then I connected him with teamviewer and solved his problem, I can help you too. Just Google Teamviewer and download it I'll pm you what you need to do.

Solving Simple Lags and Making Game Faster (Changing Clothes are Faster etc)

Loop
Start playing when buffered ( Only Notify

) -
%
Smart Buffer
Estimated Time:
Donate to SmartVideo!
Global Preferences
cagil99
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 284

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kidrock2k12 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:30 pm

you only need to use the supernatural crack had the prob b4 the g4tw crack works with all verstions of the game no matter who u get it off but sounds like u put the crack in the wrong place
kidrock2k12
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : sims3,sims2,sims1,fifa manager 12,bus simulator 2012
Male Posts : 345

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cagil99 on Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:54 pm

you need to clean your registry, be carefull when you're doing that:

Go to Start>Run>and type regedit, a window will pop up. Then HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>SOFTWARE>Wow6432Node>Sims. There should be sims 3 folder and expansions(some of them are installed and some of them installed and then you removed them but they have leftovers in registry) for example: you entered the folder I said in registry then saw sims 3, Sims 3 Late night and Sims 3 Ambitions, but you just have Sims 3 Late Night, delete the Sims 3 Ambitions folder. And try to open game again. I hope this helps, sorry for my bad english I tried my best

Solving Simple Lags and Making Game Faster (Changing Clothes are Faster etc)

Loop
Start playing when buffered ( Only Notify

) -
%
Smart Buffer
Estimated Time:
Donate to SmartVideo!
Global Preferences
cagil99
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 284

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:37 pm

@cagil99 wrote:you need to clean your registry, be carefull when you're doing that:

Go to Start>Run>and type regedit, a window will pop up. Then HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>SOFTWARE>Wow6432Node>Sims. There should be sims 3 folder and expansions(some of them are installed and some of them installed and then you removed them but they have leftovers in registry) for example: you entered the folder I said in registry then saw sims 3, Sims 3 Late night and Sims 3 Ambitions, but you just have Sims 3 Late Night, delete the Sims 3 Ambitions folder. And try to open game again. I hope this helps, sorry for my bad english I tried my best
\
Hello,

This might be easier to follow: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t6052-error-during-startup-see-log-for-more-details-fix

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum