Restaurant Empire Tycoon 2 not working

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Restaurant Empire Tycoon 2 not working

Post by Seresuto on Mon 06 Dec 2010, 20:42

So I installed it today and started a game. Everything seemed to be working fine until I hired employees for the restaurant. Their bodies didn't show up and they looked like floating heads! So I saved, restarted my comp, and tried to load my save. It freezes at the loading screen and two messages pop up when I bring up the Task Manager: "D3D RESET FAIL" and "Cannot lock surface 8876086c". I tried just starting a new game and during the tutorial, I wasn't able to click on anything and got the same two messages. I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and the same messages show up.

Did I do something wrong? The instructions to download the game were very simple, so I don't think it could have anything to do with that. Any help would be awesome, thanks. :]

Seresuto
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Restaurant Empire Tycoon 2 not working

Post by Adwomin on Tue 07 Dec 2010, 16:57

Hello,

Please Download the latest version of DirectX here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=2da43d38-db71-4c1b-bc6a-9b6652cd92a3&displaylang=en

Also Update your Graphic Card drivers to the latest version. After all of this restart your PC and then start the Game to see if it works.

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum