Sims 3 Supernatural Won't Start Up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Supernatural Won't Start Up

Post by KakaoTalkeu on Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:29 am

Well I downloaded everything correctly, but once it got to the loading screen it just crashed on me and my computer said that Sims 3 just stopped working. Do any of you think you can help? By the way I know it's not any of my mods or anything, I checked and updated each one.

KakaoTalkeu
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Supernatural Won't Start Up

Post by Dracos66 on Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:56 am

Dracos66
RETIRED Moderator
Guarding the Forum
RETIRED Moderator   Guarding the Forum

System type(s):
  • 64 -bit

Favorite Game(s): AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 & 3
Male Posts: 559

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalya on Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:00 am

Maybe it's a CC you have. I had this done while I had downloaded the Sauna and Massage table from G4TW MediaFire acc... But when I applied the fix properly, these 2 object work perfect now and it doesn't crash in the middle of the loading screen anymore. Try checking your CC

Please take my poll for favorite Sims 3 creature : http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t6795-poll-favorite-sim-type#47880
And the poll for favorite Sims 3 Expansion and Stuff pack : http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t6796-poll-favorite-expansion-stuff-pack

Natalya
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

System type(s):
  • 64 -bit

Favorite Game(s): Sims 3, WWE 12, WWE 13, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Harry Potter games
Female Posts: 255

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername on Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:53 am

And did you try the game without your mods folder in at all? It may be a combination of the mods you have, not just any specific mod.

invalidusername
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

System type(s):
  • 64 -bit

Favorite Game(s): The Sims 3, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scrolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, Halo (When with friends), SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row The Third, Call of Duty, Civilization 5
Female Posts: 2041

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:51 pm

Hello,

Please make a backup and then remove the: Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods folder completely!

Forum Administrator  

A wise man once said: "Admin, you're my hero, heroine. Whatever; you rock!"

Contact
E-mail: Games4theworld@hotmail.com
Forum: Private message SUPPORT NOT VIA PM!
Twitter: http://twitter.com/games4theworld
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Games4theworld-Downloads/110924105707074

Admin
Forum Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ
At your service.
Forum Adminator  GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯAt your service.

System type(s):
  • 32 -bit
  • 64 -bit

Favorite Game(s): Prison Architect, Borderlands series, Assassin's Creed series, Team Fortress 2, The Saboteur, GTA series
Male Posts: 17240

View user profile http://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by ladolcevita on Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:00 pm

Having the EXACT same problem after downloading Supernatural. I just got a brand spanking new laptop that exceeds the minimum requirements and yes I followed EVERY instruction in the crash guide and still no luck. I transferred all my CC over to my new laptop which has just the base game and Supernatural downloaded onto it. I've removed my CC and it runs perfectly without it, but I have no idea why it's not running with the CC. Also, some package files are merged and some are not. I ran the game with my one merged file and it still didn't work even though it worked fine on my old laptop, and I also ran the game with just the individual files and still no luck. I know for sure when I was playing TS3 with my files, it was working/none appeared to be corrupted. Someone help?

ladolcevita
Beginner
Beginner

System type(s):
  • 64 -bit

Favorite Game(s): TS3, FFX, FFXIII, Vindictus
Female Posts: 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername on Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:23 pm

ladolcevita wrote:Having the EXACT same problem after downloading Supernatural. I just got a brand spanking new laptop that exceeds the minimum requirements and yes I followed EVERY instruction in the crash guide and still no luck. I transferred all my CC over to my new laptop which has just the base game and Supernatural downloaded onto it. I've removed my CC and it runs perfectly without it, but I have no idea why it's not running with the CC. Also, some package files are merged and some are not. I ran the game with my one merged file and it still didn't work even though it worked fine on my old laptop, and I also ran the game with just the individual files and still no luck. I know for sure when I was playing TS3 with my files, it was working/none appeared to be corrupted. Someone help?

From here on out, please open your own topic. It makes solving problems easier for us, and less confusing for the posters in a thread. Smile Once you do that, we can give you personalized support for your problems.

invalidusername
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

System type(s):
  • 64 -bit

Favorite Game(s): The Sims 3, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scrolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, Halo (When with friends), SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row The Third, Call of Duty, Civilization 5
Female Posts: 2041

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum