PROBLEM RUNNING SIMS 3 SUPERNATURAL: DISK NOT FOUND!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PROBLEM RUNNING SIMS 3 SUPERNATURAL: DISK NOT FOUND!

Post by Soyfelizperdiz on Sun 09 Sep 2012, 13:44

Hi everyone!
(Sorry for my bad english). So here's my problem: I've installed the sims 3 and all the expansions (reading each step very carefully). I already had the last version (1.38) so I didn't install the manual patch. Then I installed the Ultimate Fix and followed the installation guide (doing every step). Then, when I was running the game for the first time, after the loading screen and all that stuff, when I was about to choose a city to play a message appeared and it said: Supernatural disk not found, please insert disk.

WHAT CAN I DO NOW? PLEASE HELP! I REALLY WANT TO PLAY! I DON'T KNOW WHAT DID I DO WRONG!

Soyfelizperdiz
Beginner
Beginner

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 4
Points : 1400
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-09-03
Age : 22
Location : Murcia, Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PROBLEM RUNNING SIMS 3 SUPERNATURAL: DISK NOT FOUND!

Post by Admin on Sun 09 Sep 2012, 13:47

//MOVED
Hello,

What you did wrong is that you didn't read carefully enough and still skipped a step: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

_________________
The One & Only,
Forum Adminator


You left in peace, left me in pieces.
A wise man once said: "Admin, you're my hero... heroine. Whatever, you rock!"

Contact
E-mail: Games4theworld@hotmail.com - Currently offline!
Forum: Private message - SUPPORT IS NOT PROVIDED VIA PM!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/games4theworld
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Games4theworld


Admin
Forum Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ
At your service.
Forum Adminator  GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯAt your service.

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Prison Architect, Borderlands series, Assassin's Creed series, The Saboteur
Male Posts : 19019
Points : 1025634
Reputation : 2143
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 14
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile http://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: PROBLEM RUNNING SIMS 3 SUPERNATURAL: DISK NOT FOUND!

Post by Soyfelizperdiz on Sun 09 Sep 2012, 13:50

@Admin wrote://MOVED
Hello,

What you did wrong is that you didn't read carefully enough and still skipped a step: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly


Do I have to reinstall everything again or should I just start with step 2?

Soyfelizperdiz
Beginner
Beginner

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 4
Points : 1400
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-09-03
Age : 22
Location : Murcia, Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PROBLEM RUNNING SIMS 3 SUPERNATURAL: DISK NOT FOUND!

Post by Admin on Sun 09 Sep 2012, 13:57

Hello,

Continue with step 2, since you already have Supernatural installed.

_________________
The One & Only,
Forum Adminator


You left in peace, left me in pieces.
A wise man once said: "Admin, you're my hero... heroine. Whatever, you rock!"

Contact
E-mail: Games4theworld@hotmail.com - Currently offline!
Forum: Private message - SUPPORT IS NOT PROVIDED VIA PM!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/games4theworld
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Games4theworld


Admin
Forum Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ
At your service.
Forum Adminator  GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯAt your service.

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Prison Architect, Borderlands series, Assassin's Creed series, The Saboteur
Male Posts : 19019
Points : 1025634
Reputation : 2143
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 14
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile http://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: PROBLEM RUNNING SIMS 3 SUPERNATURAL: DISK NOT FOUND!

Post by TudorQueen on Fri 05 Oct 2012, 19:00

Hi! I reinstalled my sims games today because I got some new stuff packs and I'm having the same problem... I also forgot to update manually but as I installed the expansions the game updated all by itself (like it usually does). Now I have the latest version and I followed all the steps so I don't know why this is happening Wat. it never did before...

TudorQueen
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Female Posts : 70
Points : 1475
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 26
Location : Portugal

View user profile http://potion-master.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: PROBLEM RUNNING SIMS 3 SUPERNATURAL: DISK NOT FOUND!

Post by t2sink on Fri 05 Oct 2012, 19:04

Please make your own topic, so we can more easily keep track of people and provide better support. >Click Here< for a new thread in the right section.

t2sink
Godfather / First Lady
Godfather / First Lady

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4
Male Posts : 1079
Points : 2653
Reputation : 119
Join date : 2012-09-10
Location : Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PROBLEM RUNNING SIMS 3 SUPERNATURAL: DISK NOT FOUND!

Post by TudorQueen on Fri 05 Oct 2012, 19:08

@t2sink wrote:Please make your own topic, so we can more easily keep track of people and provide better support. >Click Here< for a new thread in the right section.

sorry Razz thanks!

TudorQueen
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Female Posts : 70
Points : 1475
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-09-05
Age : 26
Location : Portugal

View user profile http://potion-master.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum