The Sims 2?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 2?

Post by Miodrag on Wed 12 Sep 2012, 12:28

I really want to play TS2 again.
Could u upload it?

is installation like TS3 or not??
I downloaded TS2 from piratebay,and i can't install it,because i need to crack on CD to install it,is there any other way to install it (when download)

_________________
Gangnam Style
[b]
avatar
Miodrag
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims 3
Male Posts : 38
Points : 1913
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-09-04
Age : 22
Location : Serbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 2?

Post by Narong30 on Wed 12 Sep 2012, 18:09

Miodrag wrote:I really want to play TS2 again.
Could u upload it?

is installation like TS3 or not??
I downloaded TS2 from piratebay,and i can't install it,because i need to crack on CD to install it,is there any other way to install it (when download)

Previously we do provide support for The Sims 2. But tonne of people facing problem during the installation process, even we've tested the torrent before uploading it. So we decide to remove it from our torrent list.

_________________
Regards,

Narong Da Saratoga Of 30
     Forum Moderator


Áll official ® Games4theworld Downloads can be found on: http://www.games4theworld.org
®️ Games4theworld Twitter: http://twitter.com/games4theworld
avatar
Narong30
Godfather / First Lady
Godfather / First Lady

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )
Male Posts : 1392
Points : -46429
Reputation : -50945
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 28
Location : Malaysia

View user profile http://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 2?

Post by Miodrag on Wed 12 Sep 2012, 18:28

Narong30 wrote:
Miodrag wrote:I really want to play TS2 again.
Could u upload it?

is installation like TS3 or not??
I downloaded TS2 from piratebay,and i can't install it,because i need to crack on CD to install it,is there any other way to install it (when download)

Previously we do provide support for The Sims 2. But tonne of people facing problem during the installation process, even we've tested the torrent before uploading it. So we decide to remove it from our torrent list.

awww Sad

Is there any chance that u will upload it again?
I really would like to play Sims 2 The Sims Plumbob 1

_________________
Gangnam Style
[b]
avatar
Miodrag
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims 3
Male Posts : 38
Points : 1913
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-09-04
Age : 22
Location : Serbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 2?

Post by Narong30 on Wed 12 Sep 2012, 18:30

Miodrag wrote:
Narong30 wrote:
Miodrag wrote:I really want to play TS2 again.
Could u upload it?

is installation like TS3 or not??
I downloaded TS2 from piratebay,and i can't install it,because i need to crack on CD to install it,is there any other way to install it (when download)

Previously we do provide support for The Sims 2. But tonne of people facing problem during the installation process, even we've tested the torrent before uploading it. So we decide to remove it from our torrent list.

awww Sad

Is there any chance that u will upload it again?
I really would like to play Sims 2

Will be update about it after I discuss with Admin.

_________________
Regards,

Narong Da Saratoga Of 30
     Forum Moderator


Áll official ® Games4theworld Downloads can be found on: http://www.games4theworld.org
®️ Games4theworld Twitter: http://twitter.com/games4theworld
avatar
Narong30
Godfather / First Lady
Godfather / First Lady

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )
Male Posts : 1392
Points : -46429
Reputation : -50945
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 28
Location : Malaysia

View user profile http://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 2?

Post by Miodrag on Wed 12 Sep 2012, 18:34

Narong30 wrote:
Miodrag wrote:
Narong30 wrote:
Miodrag wrote:I really want to play TS2 again.
Could u upload it?

is installation like TS3 or not??
I downloaded TS2 from piratebay,and i can't install it,because i need to crack on CD to install it,is there any other way to install it (when download)

Previously we do provide support for The Sims 2. But tonne of people facing problem during the installation process, even we've tested the torrent before uploading it. So we decide to remove it from our torrent list.

awww Sad

Is there any chance that u will upload it again?
I really would like to play Sims 2

Will be update about it after I discuss with Admin.

ok,thank you! Very Happy

//EDIT

still waiting response Rolling Eyes

//EDIT

I know this is double post,dont put it in old one,i want answer!

Are u ever gonna answer,still waiting! is there gonna be TS2 download or not? plss

_________________
Gangnam Style
[b]
avatar
Miodrag
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims 3
Male Posts : 38
Points : 1913
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-09-04
Age : 22
Location : Serbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 2?

Post by Narong30 on Tue 18 Sep 2012, 04:14

Hello,

Sorry for the late. After few discussion with Admin, we agreed to re-upload The Sims 2. Unfortunately, it'll be not so soon. We need time to repack everything, create new installation guide, overcome all the previous problem and add some update.

Hope you'll have patience. We'll update you as soon it ready for download.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

_________________
Regards,

Narong Da Saratoga Of 30
     Forum Moderator


Áll official ® Games4theworld Downloads can be found on: http://www.games4theworld.org
®️ Games4theworld Twitter: http://twitter.com/games4theworld
avatar
Narong30
Godfather / First Lady
Godfather / First Lady

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )
Male Posts : 1392
Points : -46429
Reputation : -50945
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 28
Location : Malaysia

View user profile http://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 2?

Post by Miodrag on Wed 19 Sep 2012, 09:54

Narong30 wrote:Hello,

Sorry for the late. After few discussion with Admin, we agreed to re-upload The Sims 2. Unfortunately, it'll be not so soon. We need time to repack everything, create new installation guide, overcome all the previous problem and add some update.

Hope you'll have patience. We'll update you as soon it ready for download.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

OMG,great news Hammertime Hammertime

Its not a problem,i will wait (just don't forget to inform me when its out The Sims Plumbob 1 )

_________________
Gangnam Style
[b]
avatar
Miodrag
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims 3
Male Posts : 38
Points : 1913
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-09-04
Age : 22
Location : Serbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 2?

Post by Adwomin on Wed 19 Sep 2012, 18:40

Miodrag wrote:(just don't forget to inform me when its out )
Hello,

I'm afraid we can't just contact everyone personally!
Please register to our The Sims 3 mailing list to receive an e-mail when it's out: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/g8-the-sims-3-fans

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026422
Reputation : 2253
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 16
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 2?

Post by Miodrag on Wed 19 Sep 2012, 18:42

Admin wrote:
Miodrag wrote:(just don't forget to inform me when its out )
Hello,

I'm afraid we can't just contact everyone personally!
Please register to our The Sims 3 mailing list to receive an e-mail when it's out: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/g8-the-sims-3-fans

I am already a member there Very Happy The Sims Plumbob 1

_________________
Gangnam Style
[b]
avatar
Miodrag
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims 3
Male Posts : 38
Points : 1913
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-09-04
Age : 22
Location : Serbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum